Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell you why Kaido is going to give them an extreme diff fight, because he is the overarching Villain of the post skip saga so far.

For story telling purposes his defeat should come at high cost.

That is all, this isnt about perceived Pls or calcs or anything like you're doing rn,

if we were to go with Logic the SNs shouldve been trashed, but since the plot dictates that they need to be as strong as this to have a fighting chance then plot will also dictacte that Kaido will go down in a phyric victory.
I agree. Said at the beginning of the Raid that Kaido will receive all the amazing feats while Big mom will be dealt with in between a of it, as it's currently happening.

Oda's way of saving face for BM is too have fodder state that Big mom and Kaido are nearly the same threat level wise at every given opportunity.

Somehow that is supposed to justify this treatment

If Big mom didn't fall to the sea, then they didn't help at all.

What the rest of their crew, minks and the samurai can do stop Big mom? Marco's hands are already full with King + Queen, now Perospero is coming to cheap-shot him as well.

Hope that Big mom falls to the sea, otherwise if Big mom joins the other battle the rest will be done for.
onigashima is far passed the sea by now most likely she fall to the flower capital

Luffy didn't even use G4 against an Admiral while soloing him, G3 without ACoA hurt Fujitora.

Doflamingo laughed at Aokiji's attack and didn't get damaged.

Doflamingo planned to kill Fujitora.

Admirals are history, they can't rival Yonko.

No kidding but I don't see how Akainu can be weaker than Kaido if things will keep up this trend unless Final War Luffy won't get stronger than Current Zoro or won't fight off Akainu in a hard clash which is unlikely, spoken from someone who always gives Zoro the merita he deserves.
But you know Beta, the point is that current Luffy is stronger than current Zoro. Also, final war Luffy ain't fighting Akainu, it's gonna be Sabo.

I agree. Said at the beginning of the Raid that Kaido will receive all the amazing feats while Big mom will be dealt with in between a of it, as it's currently happening.

Oda's way of saving face for BM is too have fodder state that Big mom and Kaido are nearly the same threat level wise at every given opportunity.

Somehow that is supposed to justify this treatment
The only reason i have BM near Kaido's level is because he aknowledged her himself and she fought him(albeit off screen) for a day or two. Fodders can take a hike.

The way Oda is handling her is disgusting, i know its plot and shit but cant he have found a better way? Like say they combine an attack on her and she falls down but Zeus goes to catch her, while she's trying to come back up she gets attacked by someone. We then later see it was Ryokugyu or FUji coming in with marines.
That wouldve been great.

Give Admirals good portrayal and Yonko too, no need to shit on either side but whatever man.

Status
Not open for further replies.