Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
in the myth all his heads had to be cut off at the same time, adn susano-o beat him by getting him drunk and trapping his heads in gates then getting help to cut them all off. then he went around cutting orochis tails off as well.

he is likely very hard to kill and will always revive as long as he has at least one head remaining
If that's the case then Myth Zoans are officially the most OP shit in One Piece

Makes me wonder how OP Blackbeard's Third Fruit will be

A

arturwitt90

You are talking about those irrelevant masses?

Yes you are the one who should read.
If you say irrelevant masses that is your problem because they are not irrelevant. Numbers matter in the end. They have been highlighted in the ongoing arc. Akainu would get destroyed, quick, by these guys in front of him when he would be alone.

in the myth all his heads had to be cut off at the same time, adn susano-o beat him by getting him drunk and trapping his heads in gates then getting help to cut them all off. then he went around cutting orochis tails off as well.

he is likely very hard to kill and will always revive as long as he has at least one head remaining
But still, the issue is, Orochi is a total pussy who can't fight at all. I feel even just one of the Scabbards alone could kill him again and again. It just feels arbitrary.

So it seems that 5 or more SN are required to beat Kaido.
That's a lot more reasonable than what people were hoping these past days like only Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido or something like that.
There are many chapters and enemies yet before One Piece ending, it would have been strange if Luffy and Zoro were already at that power level.
Otherwise opponents like Shiryu or even Akainu wouldn't seem threatening enough.

Anyway, the tag team to throw Big Meme out of Onigashima seems to be very cool: Law, Kidd and Zoro are the ones who shine the most in this chapter.
As a Sanji hardcore fan who has not 9 years old kid's brain level, I say that Zoro blocking in some extend a combined attack from two Yonko is THE most impressive feat among all mugiwara until now in all the manga. Like REALLY impressive.
Just hope our blonde boy will have some good fighting scene soon as well.

Who cares

And
A spirit bomb
Weren't you for the rooftop 5? :lusalty:
all we know its a big one :myman: so it s some insane attack since its from 2 yonko:cheers:
I meant the kind of attack.. it's not fire for sure, since Zoro can cut it and propbably not even wind, cause he can deflect it. So maybe a lightning attack?

Law probably threw a rock at her, then Kidd pushed her off when she was distracted.
A lightning attack probably, can't see Zoro blocking an Elbaf Spear or Thunder Bagua yet.
Possible, I think Law took care about the set up and Kidd effectively pushed her away
Agree on lightning, if we take in considerations elemental attacks

1. A lot of Metal piled together by Kid and Law pushes down Big Mom with it on top of Kids magnetic repelling
2. Zoro probably blocked a Bagua/Napoleon Slash.
So you say something like: Kidd creates a big pile, Law shambles it in front of Linlin and Kidd uses his repelling force to push her? Sounds cool
iirc the attack Zoro blocked was dodged so I think it's an elemental attack, not a straight-forward one like Thunder Bagua cause that kind of attack aims at only one person

- Kidd made a giant metal fist, shocking i know, and law charged it with counter shock.
- Boro breath lite plus a lighting bolt
What you mean with charged? Like metal with electricity around it?
Why should Kaido use a fire attack on Zoro if he saw him cutting fire at least twice? I guess it makes sense if the fire in his hybrid form is more 'powerful'

Status
Not open for further replies.