Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He ''mid diffed'' Dragon form. Oden was wary of Kaido too hence why he made that letter, because he was unsure he could win, and his plan was to kill him while Kaido was Drunk/Asleep. They matched up just fine when Kaido was in base at the castle, but yes had the fight gone on after Oden severely hurt him in Dragon Oden wouldve won against base. But now we know Hybrid exists.

Zoro alone will surpass Oden this arc, and here we have Zoro + 4 other people ganging up on Kaido+ possibly Yamato coming in too and some others like Hawkins with his buff card.

Also Kaido never showed any fear towards Oden, dunno where you got that shit from.
I personally think that there are people who are stronger than Kaido right now.

But Kaido is about to get some crazy feats against these guys pretty soon...

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
1. Heavenly Bonbon vs Haha no Hi : which one is stronger ?
Heavenly Bonbon was explicitly used as a gag, powerscaling it is idiotic.

2. The powerlevels consistency. Blocking Kaido + Big Mom physical attacks would require to be Yonko level. It makes zero sense for Zoro to be Yonko level. Udon Luffy couldnt block Linlin's punch.
Having one stat on par with high top tiers doesn't automatically make you as strong as them. Zoro's offensive prowess is already at or above Mama/Kaido (see their reaction to Hiryuu Kaen).

3. As long as it isnt a physical direct attack no problem for me, Zoro is quite strong after all.
This is still irrelevant. Luffy's words suggest that it was considerably more powerful than any previously used attack. Given Luffy's commentary, the combo attack was >> Thunder Bagua. Whether it was a physical or elemental attack is irrelevant to that.

we have Yonko cause the number of Pirates are massively grown in last 20 years
cause
people wanted to find one piece

so there is no logical reason to assume Yonko system will live on after fall of Yonko and end of Great Era
Yep there a good chance that the yonko system as we know it now done after this arc .
The warlords already gone and Yonko system will be in upheaval after this arc .
It just going to be a rush to get the OP everything else be damn.

Yeah i meant an electric charged metal fist.

As for the attack against Zoro, you're right, it doesn't make much sense, but i assume he might be spamming the same beam he's firing at Luffy. Though it would make more sense if he blocked a regular club attack plus a sword attack from mama.
I like the 'electric charged metal fist'

Even if 'not named attacks' a club/sword attack from Kaido/Linlin is heavy shit so if he really managed to block those 2 gotta give props to Zoro

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I mean people here keep chanting that the R5 are built different and that they are extremely strong and that Zoro and luffy are top tiers, so which is it? Are they weak and Kaido should be ashamed that he's having some difficulty or are they strong and its just a testament to Kaido's strength that he's gonna fight them1 vs5?
You will never hear me call any of the Novas top tier. Kaido is still the strongest on the roof by a wide margin but you have to admit that the SNs have made him look small at times. This guy went from one shotting Luffy couple of weeks ago to doing minimal damage to him with his Boro Breath, he also dodged Zoro's attack, used lightning on rubber, couldn't damage Zoro with the help of Big Mom. It just pisses me off when people hype him up and then turn around and call the SNs cowards for not fighting him one on one like he wasn't fighting alongside another Yonko and has nothing to show for it.

Oh man, this is gonna get messy...
1. Zoro sorta blocks a combo attack from TWO Yonkos... That's a lot more impressive than anything any YC has ever done;
2. BM gets BFR heavily... Like she actually might be sent flying like DD flying from Palace to Downtown Dressrosa, for her to go into the sea like that, since Onigashima right now is on Wano land most likely, based off the Mount Fuji panel. BIG credits to the SN duo that did it.

TBH, even before this chapter, 2 Yonko vs 5 SN seemed pretty evenly matched so far, one side gains momentum at times, then shifts to the other side, like SN captain Trio went in with their strongest forms(Boundman, Punk Rotten, high level Room techniques) first, was dominating Kaido, BM had to come save the day with her strongest form(Main Homies Imbued). Then Luffy went out of G4, the SNs are weakened, while Kaido entered his strongest form(Hybrid) as well, Yonko duo started gaining upperhand, SNs took damage, Kidd was beat out of Punk Rotten, but they were mostly managing fine, Luffy recovered too.
So it was pretty much a fight that the side that goes in their strongest forms has the upper hand, against the side that doesn't, pretty even to me.
Which means, the average of these 5 SN's are prob either at the top of YC level or reaching In-Betweener caliber, if they can fight pretty much equally against 2 top tiers at 5:2 ratio, for nearly an hour...

Status
Not open for further replies.