Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kaido attack Luffy with "Lightning bolt" "
Yeah, let's attack the rubber guy with a lightning attack despite previously seeing him immune to another one...
Kaido showing us his super IQ.

Well, finally BM is out of the fight, L for those delusional who thought they could win against both because GrANDmAstEr lol.
It's expectable for them being able to push BM away (it's only pushing her after all, not injuring), but, did BM stay quiet during this and didn't counterattack them or something?
Hope it won't look too retarded.
And now that she doesn't have her three homies, when she will come back again, Marco would be a perfect match against a nerfed BM.

Stupid laugh ---> Collateral effect of a fruit that Killer was forced to eat after taking a beating from Kaido, being his only chance to save his Captain and childhood friend, awakening his biggest insecurity/self hatred reason. Being later blackmailed to work under the man who feed him with this fruit, cause refusing to do so would've caused the death of the previously mentioned friend/captain. The most highlighted victim of an experiment which was the focus of SHs path since they entered the NW and formed alliance with Law.
But keep calling it "stupid laugh" if you want :jay-yeah:
sanji fans cant read.
here u experience it first hand.

Guys guys, calm down.
Beating a YC 1 or 2 for Sanji would be impressive, that's without a doubt. But that didn't happen yet.
It's not necessary to downplay the SN beating Kaido in tag team on the roof, they are already been impressive for surviving 2 Yonko until now.

Our time for eating good will arrive as well my fellow comrades. Keep strong fellas
:goyea:

Yes, we shit on Kaido but that's only because he was mid diffed by Oden and was extremely scared of him. But I or anyone else do not consider Kaido weak, Kaido is a top tier after all, he's as strong as any top tier would be. The 5 supernovas look pathetic because they picked a fight that they can't win, they're afraid of Kaido just like Kaido was afraid of Oden.
He ''mid diffed'' Dragon form. Oden was wary of Kaido too hence why he made that letter, because he was unsure he could win, and his plan was to kill him while Kaido was Drunk/Asleep. They matched up just fine when Kaido was in base at the castle, but yes had the fight gone on after Oden severely hurt him in Dragon Oden wouldve won against base. But now we know Hybrid exists.

Zoro alone will surpass Oden this arc, and here we have Zoro + 4 other people ganging up on Kaido+ possibly Yamato coming in too and some others like Hawkins with his buff card.

Also Kaido never showed any fear towards Oden, dunno where you got that shit from.

Luffy/Eustass come out this as Yonkos
Killer/Zoro come out as the Yonkos partners
Zoro comes out with ZKK closer to the heavens
Law comes closer to finding out the Will of D

and Sanji still searching for page one
we have Yonko cause the number of Pirates are massively grown in last 20 years
cause
people wanted to find one piece

so there is no logical reason to assume Yonko system will live on after fall of current Yonko and end of Great Era

Last edited:
What you mean with charged? Like metal with electricity around it?
Why should Kaido use a fire attack on Zoro if he saw him cutting fire at least twice? I guess it makes sense if the fire in his hybrid form is more 'powerful'
Yeah i meant an electric charged metal fist.

As for the attack against Zoro, you're right, it doesn't make much sense, but i assume he might be spamming the same beam he's firing at Luffy. Though it would make more sense if he blocked a regular club attack plus a sword attack from mama.

Status
Not open for further replies.