Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"
-Big Mom and Kaidou attack at the same time.
- Zoro stops the attack for a moment and is injured but the rest manage to dodge it.
"

But yeah, we have been bamboozled by providers in the past, soo theres a posibility they are just bamboozling us again.
:kayneshrug:
Ok i have now another reason to believe why zoro could hold the attack for another Mili second..

The backstory didn't touch me, so it remains a stupid laugh for me
Stupid laugh ---> Collateral effect of a fruit that Killer was forced to eat after taking a beating from Kaido, being his only chance to save his Captain and childhood friend, awakening his biggest insecurity/self hatred reason. Being later blackmailed to work under the man who feed him with this fruit, cause refusing to do so would've caused the death of the previously mentioned friend/captain. The most highlighted victim of an experiment which was the focus of SHs path since they entered the NW and formed alliance with Law.
But keep calling it "stupid laugh" if you want :jay-yeah:

No I wasn't expecting that. I was expecting for Oda to let the strowhats grow to point that they can face a Yonko in near equal terms, since Yonkos are so important for Luffy's character and his end goal.
How long you want the manga to last lol .
That is how they will be when they fighting BB but before then they going to get help etc etc .

No one realizes how we thought that the fight will be divided into 2 and they 'd have
kaido and big mom launched attacks at the same time and it says zoro blocked the attacks and got injured a bit
luffy even said to them to dodge it s a big one
zoro probably bloockd the attacks to give others time to dodge
Dayum, the fact that he did that is jaw dropping, i bet the anime would make the Yonko stop momentarily to give it that vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.