Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT A MASSIVE FUCKING COPE THIS GUY STOPPED ALMOST STOPPED TWO ATTACKS FROM THE STRONGEST ENTITIES IN THE SERIES
You mean failing to stop the attack and got hurt in process. I like hypocrisy as you guys push Sanji when facing King wasn't feat for him in tanking his attack, but now it's feat for someone who couldn't stop attack?

Yeah no credibility whatsoever. Maybe should get cope for you and Zoro given your *Huff* around.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Though whatever headcannon you go on as we all know it's all toxic talk each time with no credibility.
Reality is not a headcanon and reality is. Sanji looks poor as fuck from ap/CoA standpoint.

If not for the Raid Suit he would end up with a hole in his belly from a no named attack from King.

Where did you guys paint Sanji as YC level with his lackluster performance on WCI?

Dude gets constantly shoved by veteran level characters since WCI and it doesn't look any better now.

He is not going to solo King or Queen. He doesn't have firepower enough.

Speed and agility are not everything.

From Korean Leaks.
and Confirmed by Redon and ScotchInformers.
Thank you!!

- Chapter 1.009: "Hell".

- Kinemon and his group meet Orochi face to face.
- The Red Scabbards defeat Orochi and he transformed into his Yamato no Orochi form (although it is not known if he is really dead).
- Raizou vs Fukurokuju.
- Kid: "Trafalgar !! Can't you send one of them away with your ability?"
- Law:" If I could I would have done it already !! Their Haki is so strong that I cannot move them."
- Luffy: "Watch out, a big one is coming !!"
- Big Mom and Kaidou attack at the same time.
- Zoro stops the attack for a moment and is injured but the rest manage to dodge it.
- Luffy attacks Kaidou, and Kaidou returns the attack by throwing a lightning bolt through his mouth (which is seen in the image)
- There is another Kaido's attack "Anti-Three Year Hell" or something like that. (different from the image)
- Law uses his Shambles to put Zeus in a metal box created by Kid.
- Zoro cuts Prometheus.
- Killer attacks Napoleon.
- Thanks to a combined attack from Kid and Law since she does not have Zeus, Prometheus and Napoleon, they manage to throw Big Mom out of Onigashima and she falls into the sea.

- No Break next week.
Yep as i thought the one will thrown away is BM, this arc is about Wano if Kaidumb not defeated what will happen to this country later?
Hope BM die drowned in ocean of shame :gokulaugh:

Not really. There still problems and plus it's same length before he came to help out with Enies Lobby and being major in the tides of battle out of it. You got have patience when with Oda especially we got hints on where he could go on.
Sure but at this point of the story the CP-9 where shown to be formidable opponents. So far the Flying Six have been shown to be below his level. Jack has been defeated by literally everyone else. Queen is literally retarded and King is dealing with Marco right now. Hell even Jimbe has been shown to be straight up chilling with Who’s Who. It doesn’t feel like there is a need for Sanji at all. I have been patient so far but man he should throw us a bone here soon.

Reality is not a headcanon and reality is. Sanji looks poor as fuck from ap/CoA standpoint.

If not for the Raid Suit he would end up with a hole in his belly from a no named attack from King.

Where did you guys paint Sanji as YC level with his lackluster performance on WCI?

Dude gets constantly shoved by veteran level characters since WCI and it doesn't look any better now.

He is not going to solo King or Queen. He doesn't have firepower enough.

Speed and agility are not everything.
He beaten 2 T6H already. Zoro got trouced around and going to be hype tool again in Yonko fight. Sanji going to face YC while we all know Zoro isn't beating Yonkos either when Luffy is the one for that point.

Why do you push Zoro over Yonkos when he is getting hurt and couldn't even beat Apoo in 2 vs 1 fight. That isn't even only fight he is having trouble with :kayneshrug:.

He is going to solo given, but I know for sure Zoro isn't solo an Yonko from what your toxic side are acting with his stats. Idk what you mean on Sanji who beaten strong foes on his own and stats have improve just the same.

You mean failing to stop the attack and got hurt in process. I like hypocrisy as you guys push Sanji when facing King wasn't feat for him in tanking his attack, but now it's feat for someone who couldn't stop attack?

Yeah no credibility whatsoever. Maybe should get cope for you and Zoro given your *Huff* around.
HE STILL MANAGED TO WHOLE TWO YONKOS WHICH MEANS HIS ENERGY MATCHED THEIR OUTPUT THAT STILL IS IMPRESSIVE

Sure but at this point of the story the CP-9 where shown to be formidable opponents. So far the Flying Six have been shown to be below his level. Jack has been defeated by literally everyone else. Queen is literally retarded and King is dealing with Marco right now. Hell even Jimbe has been shown to be straight up chilling with Who’s Who. It doesn’t feel like there is a need for Sanji at all. I have been patient so far but man he should throw us a bone here soon.
Things can change on area around and certain fights aren't staying around as Macro is already getting tired and will need switch soon or someone to help him on his side since enemy side have still yet to go full power at all. Just patience we got be used to with OP.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He beaten 2 T6H already. Zoro got trouced around and going to be hype tool again in Yonko fight. Sanji going to face YC while we all know Zoro isn't beating Yonkos either when Luffy is the one for that point.

Why do you push Zoro over Yonkos when he is getting hurt and couldn't even beat Apoo in 2 vs 1 fight. That isn't even only fight he is having trouble with :kayneshrug:.

He is going to solo given, but I know for sure Zoro isn't solo an Yonko from what your toxic side are acting with his stats. Idk what you mean on Sanji who beaten strong foes on his own and stats have improve just the same.
No one thinks Zoro solos a Yonko. It's just another blind argument from insecure candies who think that if Zoro went for a stronger opponent it means Sanji will take on King.

No it doesn't work like that.

Sanji is too weak to beat King.

No, Luffy blackmailed him to release him. No Zoro already gave his word, he not somebody who will just dishonor himself like that. He never said it in either case stop lying
If I was lying I couldn't prove what I said, unfortunately for you I can. Zoro said if Luffy accepts Usopp into the crew again after Usopp leaving and without Usopp apologizing from Luffy, Zoro said he would leave the crew. So as you can see nothing stops Zoro from leaving the crew. This ''he gave his word he can't dishonor himself'' thing of yours got debunked very hard because surely Zoro couldn't threaten Luffy with leaving the crew because he gave his word according to your fanfiction, there's no such a thing like that as Zoro told Luffy that he could leave the crew easily if Luffy accepted Usopp without Usopp apologizing from Luffy.

Zoro can leave the crew whenever he wants as he can even threaten Luffy with leaving it.

That's 1.

And the 2 is; he literally said Luffy can't be his captain without being stronger than himself in the fishman island, Zoro himself said Luffy being the captain is related to Luffy's superior power when Luffy one-shotted 50.000 men. That's also Zoro, so where was his imaginary word when he said that his captain must be stronger otherwise Zoro becomes the captain? There's no such a thing, so its better to stop crying about this.

No one thinks Zoro solos a Yonko. It's just another blind argument from insecure candies who think that if Zoro went for a stronger opponent it means Sanji will take on King.

No it doesn't work like that.

Sanji is too weak to beat King.
You guys do. Look at all comments your making him saying he will solo them. Your side is getting blind and forcing feats that aren't there.

Nah, only thing is weak is your headcannon as we all know Zoro is getting hype tool while Sanji will face stronger opponent later. King or Queen are more likely from hints about them. Just the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.