Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got take special insecurity of being Rent Free to go after character who isn't in a chapter. Guess people are hiding fact Zoro failed to stop 2 Yonkos and got hurt in the process along everyone being fine on their side on their own.
WHAT A MASSIVE FUCKING COPE THIS GUY STOPPED ALMOST STOPPED TWO ATTACKS FROM THE STRONGEST ENTITIES IN THE SERIES

Honestly though when are the antagonists gonna get serious. Orochi was revived last chapter and he already got cut down. What the fuck is this? My patience is at its limit at this point. There is a severe lack of struggle in this arc. It’s ridiculous.
Post automatically merged:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Guy going to solo YC lvl threat compare to those who teaming up in a fight? Nice headcannon there. Insecurities are running wild here over overhype by toxic side XD.
Listen Moe. Hoe. Or whatever people call you.

He is not going to solo a YC. This is an image created by his fanbase. You guys didn't learn ur lesson after WCI?

You are in for a rude awakening.

He might fight a YC. But there is no way he solos one.

Period.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Honestly though when are the antagonists gonna get serious. Orochi was revived last chapter and he already got cut down. What the fuck is this? My patience is at its limit at this point. There is a severe lack of struggle in this arc. It’s ridiculous.
Post automatically merged:
I doubt orochi is dead he will have a head left to be cut by either hiyori or momo

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
From Redon and ScotchInformers.
Thank you!!

- Luffy appears on the cover of Weekly Shonen Jump #18, holding his hat while sakura petals fly around him.
- In the cover Color Spread, the Straw Hat band plays in the snow with Tama, Komachiyo and Bunbuku (the teapot from Tama's house that ate the Inu Inu no Mi model Tanuki).

Listen Moe. Hoe. Or whatever people call you.

He is not going to solo a YC. This is an image created by his fanbase. You guys didn't learn ur lesson after WCI?

You are in for a rude awakening.

He might fight a YC. But there is no way he solos one.

Period.
Seth, Zolo, Guy, whatever your new alt goes around. Again Rent Free Moe and few you if you want, but all I can I am not him.

I mean if you mean team fight, I do see Sanji and Macro vs King and Queen, but that is equal 2 vs 2 fight compare to uneven 5 vs 1 fight, so more feats on him doing on his own than need help like on Zoro side.

Though whatever headcannon you go on as we all know it's all toxic talk each time with no credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.