Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know why people bash on the MODS from this forum so much.
I've heard they were biased or whatever, but when they are actually tagged and asked to close some more "bait" threads, they appear quite fast.
I've seen @Natalija closing a lot of threads and telling people that he/she did it after being tagged, because he/she is not on a 24hrs patrol looking at every single thread all the time. I assume it applies to the others as well.

Why do people bash at them so much again? :P
Because Mods are Neckbeards

We can't.
There are a lot of things I would have written differently during WCI as a whole, but, in the end, even with no 1v1, I was satisfied with the result.

I like non-battle resolutions. When I DM or play RPG, I'm constantly trying to look for ways to solve conflicts without direct fights all the time.
It's a "me" thing, though. :kayneshrug:
I can respect that. I think Sanji could’ve both, a fight against Oven and showing his cooking skills :kayneshrug:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Seems like your one of the ones in denial especially biased you have on fictional character. Cake was to stall her, not kill her. You think poison can finish off a Yonko like that? That would be anticlimactic by any standards given her iron gut, i doubt that. Stupid people are forcing that as a fault on Sanji when he did best way to prevent her not killing the crew and would have face her and her own crew together if he didn't do that.

Doesn't make sense at all what your stating if you honestly believe Big Mom will not be deter by poison :kayneshrug:.
Great to see you back and still very firmly in the middle of a mental breakdown, Moe!! :hapnoel:

H

humanbeing

I think they will have to kill Orochi 9 times , so everyone who wants to kill Orochi will have the chance to kill him, so even Zoro and Hiyori will get their chance. to kill him once.

H

humanbeing

Post automatically merged:

More information, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Luffy is in Jump cover, he’s holding his hat while some sakura petals fly around him.

In the Color Spread, the Straw Hat pirates are playing in the snow with Otama, Komachiyo and Bunbuku (the kettle that ate Inu Inu no Mi model Tanuki).
Tama is gonna join the crew along her Dog.

I think we can all agree that Oda did not Sanji justice during this plot. I say that even though he’s not one of my favs.
Sanji is a romantic to a fault. So of course his actions where gonna bite the crew in the ass. Remember how the Baratie plot started. It wouldn’t be a problem right now if Oda showed Sanji contributing rn, but he is taking his damn time and honestly there is barely any situations that need his help. It seems like the war is going smoothly. Which is another major problem in the arc.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Got take special insecurity of being Rent Free to go after character who isn't in a chapter. Guess people are hiding fact Zoro failed to stop 2 Yonkos and got hurt in the process along everyone being fine on their side on their own.
Please don't quote me Moe. I have no idea who allowed you to go back here and what they were thinking, but I have no intention of communicating with you at all.

Sanji is a romantic to a fault. So of course his actions where gonna bite the crew in the ass. Remember how the Baratie plot started. It wouldn’t be a problem right now if Oda showed Sanji contributing rn, but he is taking his damn time and honestly there is barely any situations that need his help. It seems like the war is going smoothly. Which is another major problem in the arc.
Not really. There still problems and plus it's same length before he came to help out with Enies Lobby and being major in the tides of battle out of it. You got have patience when with Oda especially we got hints on where he could go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.