Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was going to get killed and Luffy saved his ass by shielding him with his DF power, which dropped Zoro's jaw. Zoro agreed to join Luffy after seeing Luffy's DF power.

And again; why does it matter? Did Luffy continue to blackmail Zoro in the entire journey? Zoro could leave the crew whenever he wanted so this is a stupid argument.

Zoro willingly accepted to be Luffy's underling and he could leave whenever he wanted. Not only this he took one step further and truly become Luffy's underling when he begged his enemy Kuma and begged his enemy Mihawk for Luffy's sake. The guy can't stop begging to his enemies for Luffy's sake. He must be the best underling.

He said Luffy is stronger because he is the captain. Both in fishman island and against Pica.

No, Luffy blackmailed him to release him. No Zoro already gave his word, he not somebody who will just dishonor himself like that. He never said it in either case stop lying

I understand your points but I think that the plot was bad. It’s Sanjis character but I didn’t like it. It’s not the fault of the character it’s rather the plot that forced him to do that. It’s looking like little pirate games and there is no seriousness if you understand what I mean.
No disagreement here, the plot was trash. If it was any other crew besides the SH, they wouldn't have made it out the forest.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Dont know why people bash on the MODS from this forum so much.
I've heard they were biased or whatever, but when they are actually tagged and asked to close some more "bait" threads, they appear quite fast.
I've seen @Natalija closing a lot of threads and telling people that he/she did it after being tagged, because he/she is not on a 24hrs patrol looking at every single thread all the time. I assume it applies to the others as well.

Why do people bash at them so much again? :P

I was once so pissed.

My friend said: "Why so mad, it's only game".:lulz:

Me after 10 tries:

I swear I was ready to commit my first crime:rolaugh:
lmao, wait till you play the dlc.
you start it feeling like :getnappaed:

after taking the whole night to beat the first boss :laughmoji:

just to find there's an even harder one 10 steps away:crazwhat:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I think we can all agree that Oda did not Sanji justice during this plot. I say that even though he’s not one of my favs.
We can't.
There are a lot of things I would have written differently during WCI as a whole, but, in the end, even with no 1v1, I was satisfied with the result.

I like non-battle resolutions. When I DM or play RPG, I'm constantly trying to look for ways to solve conflicts without direct fights all the time.
It's a "me" thing, though. :kayneshrug:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I've heard they were biased or whatever, but when they are actually tagged and asked to close some more "bait" threads, they appear quite fast.
I've seen @Natalija closing a lot of threads and telling people that he/she did it after being tagged, because he/she is not on a 24hrs patrol looking at every single thread all the time. I assume it applies to the others as well.

Why did moe like this when he is the one always bashing them? He cant write a post without "biased mods" on it

Cause they traffic users and make them join the Mafia section

Status
Not open for further replies.