Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with that being true, Sanji had a golden, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to fuck Linlin up from the inside and do the most badass thing ever by defeating a Yonko with nothing more than expert cuisine...and he made a cake that revived her and renewed her desire to kill Luffy, leading to a TOTALLY AVOIDABLE confrontation with her and Kaido. I just don’t know how anyone can see his actions as a net positive for the good guys.
Since you're ignoring his backstory, no point discussing why Sanji wouldn't poison his food.
I hated the cake plot but when BM is in her Hunger Tantrum, it's impossible to beat her and she was aiming for the SH ship. They wouldn't have made it out of WCI even if Luffy was on the ship.

I realize you are extremely salty when you quote the same post twice and are wrong on both replies, please learn what words mean before getting triggered over them.
I ask you the same thing. Seeing as you don't know what you're talking about.
Or just admit you have a differing opinion on what Tanking 'is" and grow up. Not everybody shares your PoV.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Since you're ignoring his backstory, no point discussing why Sanji wouldn't poison his food.
I hated the cake plot but when BM is in her Hunger Tantrum, it's impossible to beat her and she was aiming for the SH ship. They wouldn't have made it out of WCI even if Luffy was on the ship.
Yet he put razors in zoros food.

Swallowers really are dumb. They wanna pick and choose when Meme is dangerous and a threat.

Zor fan: "Omg Sanji is the worst..... he fucking caused a Yonko to come and wreck havoc. And now she's causing so much trouble in Wano and the Rooftop. All because of that damn Sanji."

Normal fan: " But Sanji literally saved them from a Big Mom that was gonna kill them. Something they themselves admitted to"

Zor fan: " Meme is not a threat. She would never be able to kill the SH's. Shes a weakling"

:usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:

Nah You spitting Bullshit.
Tanking is not just receiving damage and dealing with it. That's just Endurance. You nitwit.
So you can endure without being a tank then? You have to be able to first tank something before being capable of enduring it lol. If someone comes with a sword and tries slashing me with it I won't be able to endure the hit unless my body is first able to tank it in the first place.

If he cuts of my arm that means my body was not able to tank it and thus my body would also be incapable of enduring it

No he didnt. When a load of luffy clones popped out he said its a disaster.
And who said it had to be an animal ?
Tell reiju beforehand and get a germa clone.
Dude found in the next chapter. He won't fall for such a dumb trick.

And Reiju never wanted to be saved remember. So she wouldn't agree to it.

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
Is that why they were crying....literally saying they would be killed. Lmao you're pathetic and delusional:milaugh::milaugh:

Jinbe's crew were near Caoao. Nowehere near where Sanji and the crew were....when Sanji saved them.
Nami was crying because she was there when he beat the shit out of Luffy :milaugh:
Sanji saved Big Meme and the BMP by feeding her (with no poison) :whitepress:
Why is Big Meme in Wano :choppawhat::choppawhat:
Can you answer this question without making Lanji look like a loser :choppawhat::milaugh::vistalaugh:
Imagine when Zoro finds out Big Meme is here because Lanji fed her :fujilaugh:

I ask you the same thing. Seeing as you don't know what you're talking about.
Or just admit you have a differing opinion on what Tanking 'is" and grow up. Not everybody shares your PoV.
I'm afraid you're the only one currently disputing it and also the one going out of their way to tell people it isn't exactly what everyone else agrees it is.

So you can endure without being a tank then? You have to be able to first tank something before being capable of enduring it lol. If someone comes with a sword and tries slashing me with it I won't be able to endure the hit unless my body is first able to tank it in the first place.

If he cuts of my arm that means my body was not able to tank it and thus my body would also be incapable of enduring it
Luffy Endured through sheer will Ivankov's treatment.
He wasn't being attacked. But Endured Immense pain.
Zoro did the same in Thriller Bark.
Both of those are not tanking.

Kaido playing Dark Souls irl.

Lightning attacks don't work on Luffy?

Who said they won't work if I try again!

To every Dark Souls player out here
Embrace the Pain fellas:josad:
Kaido like to see things for him self and make sure they don't work .
It why we had so many bolo attacks lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.