Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nami was crying because she was there when he beat the shit out of Luffy :milaugh:
Sanji saved Big Meme and the BMP by feeding her (with no poison) :whitepress:
Why is Big Meme in Wano :choppawhat::choppawhat:
Can you answer this question without making Lanji look like a loser :choppawhat::milaugh::vistalaugh:
Imagine when Zoro finds out Big Meme is here because Lanji fed her :fujilaugh:
How is that in anyway relevant ?

He also saved his crew. Nice seems like you're 2 megabyte memory can only repeat itself

She's in Wano because she wants revenge against Luffy.....not Sanji.

Imagine thinking Zoro could do anything to Sanji before Sanji puts a nice boot imprint on his face and puts him in a 2 month Coma.

No You're the one whose seemingly Trolling.
Tanking Doesn't equal Endurance.
You're making benign damage and equating it to real damage. Pot meet kettle.
Bullshit

To even endure something in the first place you body has to be able to tank it. That is logic. kiku was not a tank and thus her body could not endure a frontal attack resulting in her arm being cut off.

So Zoro really did come out of the timeskip not only possessing Oden level haki and highest AP, he also had the endurance to tank Combined Yonkou attacks.
No wonder Fujitora was shook from Zoro's easily tanking his attack and countering him
Now that is headcannon there. He wasn't this strong after timeskip and headcannon to say Fujitora was worried about him when he down him easily.

Couldn't stop them destroying the cake though could he.
That's because she thought he wouldn't show up to the wedding.
If he told her the plan he could easily have convinced her.
Because they're coming from the inside. If he tries to stop him...he would also ruin the cake lol.

Nah she straight up wanted him to leave and for her to be sacrificed. Plus if she were to leave....Judge would just command her to come back and she can't disobey his orders. And i'm pretty sure she also can't abandon Judge in the first place.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Because they're coming from the inside. If he tries to stop him...he would also ruin the cake lol.

Nah she straight up wanted him to leave and for her to be sacrificed. Plus if she were to leave....Judge would just command her to come back and she can't disobey his orders. And i'm pretty sure she also can't abandon Judge in the first place.
Why tf would judge sit there and wait as meme goes on a rampage and starts killing her kids.

Bullshit

To even endure something in the first place you body has to be able to tank it. That is logic. kiku was not a tank and thus her body could not endure a frontal attack resulting in her arm being cut off.
lol That's just a case of being to weak. Couldn't tank it, But they handled the aftereffects.
Kaidou's attack > Kiku's ability to withstand the attack.
If it were a lesser being, Kiku probably would have their arm rn.
I do not agree with how you term "tank" as so. So we cannot agree. So agree to disagree.

Nami was crying because she was there when he beat the shit out of Luffy :milaugh:
Sanji saved Big Meme and the BMP by feeding her (with no poison) :whitepress:
Why is Big Meme in Wano :choppawhat::choppawhat:
Can you answer this question without making Lanji look like a loser :choppawhat::milaugh::vistalaugh:
Imagine when Zoro finds out Big Meme is here because Lanji fed her :fujilaugh:
Sanji was blackmailed and he save them when she was going to kill them. What headcannon you on? Rent Free Sanji much?

Man you guess keep acting dumb as days go by if you believe all that especially when character isn't even in chapter to talk about him. Insecurities levels is so bad on toxic side lol.

Big Mom is there for Luffy who started a fight with her since Fishman Island and he was there to see that. Zolo wouldn't do anything about it cause he is aware of situation and dumb to push that narrative :kayneshrug:.

Since you're ignoring his backstory, no point discussing why Sanji wouldn't poison his food.
I hated the cake plot but when BM is in her Hunger Tantrum, it's impossible to beat her and she was aiming for the SH ship. They wouldn't have made it out of WCI even if Luffy was on the ship.
I understand your points but I think that the plot was bad. It’s Sanjis character but I didn’t like it. It’s not the fault of the character it’s rather the plot that forced him to do that. It’s looking like little pirate games and there is no seriousness if you understand what I mean.

Why tf would judge sit there and wait as meme goes on a rampage and starts killing her kids.
Again Perospero would capture their ass....

- Sanji won't be able to use a clone because Reiju wouldn't agree nor can she disobey Judge
- They'd use a Brulee animal
- Meme Pirates would instantly figure it out
- Peros just captures the Vinsmokes

And this is on the off-chance of Sanji abandoning them.

Luffy Endured through sheer will Ivankov's treatment.
He wasn't being attacked. But Endured Immense pain.
Zoro did the same in Thriller Bark.
Both of those are not tanking.

Piss poor example since in both scenes their body's were not faced with a physical force. One was feeling the pain of someone else through an ability (you don't need to physically damaged to feel pain). However you compare this none physical example to a physical one. So I will say this slow for you

IF YOU ARE BEING ATTACK FROM PHYSICAL FORCE YOUR BODY HAS TO BE ABLE TO FIRST TANK IT BEFORE IT CAN ENDURE IT POINT BLANK. Both of those scenes were examples of people bypassing a persons body and naturally body defenses

Piss poor example since in both scenes their body's were not faced with a physical force. One was feeling the pain of someone else through an ability (you don't need to physically damaged to feel pain). However you compare this none physical example to a physical one. So I will say this slow for you

IF YOU ARE BEING ATTACK FROM PHYSICAL FORCE YOUR BODY HAS TO BE ABLE TO FIRST TANK IT BEFORE IT CAN ENDURE IT POINT BLANK. Both of those scenes were examples of people bypassing a persons body and naturally body defenses
:lulz::lulz::lulz:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Again Perospero would capture their ass....

- Sanji won't be able to use a clone because Reiju wouldn't agree nor can she disobey Judge
- They'd use a Brulee animal
- Meme Pirates would instantly figure it out
- Peros just captures the Vinsmokes

And this is on the off-chance of Sanji abandoning them.
WHY WOULD PEROS CAPTURE THEM WHEN BIG MOM IS ON A RAMPAGE

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Since you're ignoring his backstory, no point discussing why Sanji wouldn't poison his food.
I hated the cake plot but when BM is in her Hunger Tantrum, it's impossible to beat her and she was aiming for the SH ship. They wouldn't have made it out of WCI even if Luffy was on the ship.
I've adopted the @Kishido way of life.
If people still complain about the cake and WCI plot, just let them die dumb.
:P

Complete peace of mind after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.