Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shambles is part of his df ability, so maybe the haki oda is talking about kinda negates law's df ability, quite similar to how armament haki negates logia power.
But I concur with you, oda needs to clarify and explains what kind of haki is that, because the way armament deal with logia power is physical touch, meanwhile this law's case is different.
The thing with Haki is that Armament, Observation, Conqueror's are actually MANIFESTATIONS of the innate Haki that's within someone.

When you "sense" someone with CoO, you're not sensing armament, observation or conqeuror's, but the Haki within them. Blackbeard mentioned Luffy's "Haki" multiple times, when he couldn't use any of those 3 moves.

People are defending Oda by trying to say BM/Kaido are countering Law with armament, but it seems it's not even that, but "overall" Haki. Just another unexplained/vague/lazy application of Hakimagic.

Shambles is part of his df ability, so maybe the haki oda is talking about kinda negates law's df ability, quite similar to how armament haki negates logia power.
But I concur with you, oda needs to clarify and explains what kind of haki is that, because the way armament deal with logia power is physical touch, meanwhile this law's case is different.
He has COA

5 supernovas vs one Yonko is disappointing tbh. Oda is making Kaido looking like an invincible motherfucker.
When will Luffy and Zoro gonna surpass him or Shanks if we only have an arc or two left? I really wanted them to split.
5 vs 1 is not fair.

"Damage control".

You don't even understand that definition considering it's literally what you are doing. I've made zero excuses for Oda's plot. It's just his plot, and it is what it is

You are wrong about Magma, that's a fact. Not sure what the fuck I'm damage controlling lol. You are factually wrong in your post. The fact that that's all you have to say tells me what I need to know
Magma definition: molten rock material within the earth from which igneous rock results by cooling
This guy: B-but molten gas...
Like I actually gave him the definition and he told me I'm "damage controlling" when I'm actually making fun of the fact that Oda made Akainu's power superior to Ace's because of the plot lol

Sorry, now im confusing one headcanon user with another
Damage control? I don't even know what is that tbh.
Geologists can't even unanimously decide wether the earth's core is made out of magma or molten metals, since at the temperatures of the earth's core metals lose their magnetism etc. I don't wanna use science for one piece discussions, ether way both of you got my point very well. It all comes down at what point it's not simple plot *and at this point people don't even know what plot is* so I'd suggest use the definition "plot conviniace".

5 supernovas vs one Yonko is disappointing tbh. Oda is making Kaido looking like an invincible motherfucker.
When will Luffy and Zoro gonna surpass him or Shanks if we only have an arc or two left? I really wanted them to split.
5 vs 1 is not fair.
The SN will start dropping like flies soon. I expect Killer, Law, and Kidd to get knocked out in the next few chapters so it’ll eventually become a 1v2.

Geologists can't even unanimously decide wether the earth's core is made out of magma or molten metals, since at the temperatures of the earth's core metals lose their magnetism etc. I don't wanna use science for one piece discussions, ether way both of you got my point very well. It all comes down at what point it's not simple plot *and at this point people don't even know what plot is* so I'd suggest use the definition "plot conviniace".
Source on that? Because the scientific community is pretty much in agreement on the core being mostly molten iron/nickel

You also tried to say the sun is made of magma, which it's not. It's not even made of metals or minerals. Curious on how much you googled garbage info before actually responding this time, because now you are actually trying to "damage control":suresure:

Anyway, I'm going to bed, thanks for the laughs

Edit: you also literally started this argument by using science for your one piece discussion. Stop contradicting yourself.

5 vs 1 is not fair.
I 100% agree with that. I don't get why people want to see a 1v9 because for them even a 1v5 is not enough. This is going to be a boring fight, we'll have to wait for anybody to take their turn to attack.
Give us a 1v1 or 1v2 at worst.
I hope Kaido gets rid of Law, Kidd and Killer soon without taking any further damage so that we can have Luffy + Zoro vs Kaido.

But the way it's going, it seems Yamato will join the fight and I wouldn't be surprised if Hawkins also joins.

The SN will start dropping like flies soon. I expect Killer, Law, and Kidd to get knocked out in the next few chapters.
If Zoro and Luffy fall with the rest then the training during the time skip was pointless. They were supposed to train to get stronger and surpass all the competitors from their generation. So far Luffy and Zoro>>>>> Kid, Law, and Killer.
But I swear if Zoro and Luffy fall with Kid, Killer, and Law then fuck Oda for real. Kid, Killer, and Law didn't get trained for two years by the Dark King or the WSS. So I'll keep calm until I see what happens next week...

5 vs 1 is not fair.
This is not fairy tail if its easy whats the value in becoming the greatest pirate ever

If Zoro and Luffy fall with the rest then the training during the time skip was pointless. They were supposed to train to get stronger and surpass all the competitors from their generation. So far Luffy and Zoro>>>>> Kid, Law, and Killer.
But I swear if Zoro and Luffy fall with Kid, Killer, and Law then fuck Oda for real. Kid, Killer, and Law didn't get trained for two years by the Dark King or the WSS. So I'll keep calm until I see what happens next week...
+++++++++++... ++++++++

I 100% agree with that. I don't get why people want to see a 1v9 because for them even a 1v5 is not enough. This is going to be a boring fight, we'll have to wait for anybody to take their turn to attack.
I hope Kaido gets rid of Law, Kidd and Killer soon without taking any further damage so that we can have Luffy + Zoro vs Kaido.

But the way it's going, it seems Yamato will join the fight and I wouldn't be surprised if Hawkins also joins.
Both Yamato and Hawkins would get bitchslapped by Kaido so no worries.

You are right...Oh my God...I forgot that Yamato wants to join and maybe Hawkins...smh
I'm very disappointed. I honestly wanted to see Kid, Killer, and Hawkins vs Big Mom and Law, Luffy, and Zoro vs Kaido.
3 vs 1 seems good...but 5 and maybe more v one Yonko is too much for me. This is Madara shit all over again.
Luffy is supposed to surpass everyone by the end of OP. If he fights Kaido with 5 or 6 people, then the fans will always put Kaido above him. Even when OP ends, Kaido would still be considered as the strongest. And I hate that shit.

This is not fairy tail if its easy whats the value in becoming the greatest pirate ever
1-must be Killer
2-must be Kidd
3-must be Law

P. S. Each of them showed their ultimate. Kid showed such a robot for the first time in his life, Killer .. well, here it is clear, Law used the Gamma Knife. And only Zoro with Luffy no-mode Ashura and King Kong Gan (gatling !!)

Status
Not open for further replies.