Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People really saying there’s only an arc left?

Fucking embarrassing the lengths people go through. They really believe that zoro and luffy can still 2v1 kaido? Lol.

it’s a 5v2 (technically since big mom is still in wano)

Oda will never make it be a 2v1 against a fucking yonko especially since that would make zoro and luffy too overpowered and Oda isn’t putting law kidd or killer in the backseat.

Will never happen keep dreaming.

Everyone who’s been following wano knows what’s really gonna happen in this fight but I will wait for the meltdown then before I talk about it.

:usosmug:
so what do you think is gonna happen?(i am not asking in rude way, i just want to know ur thoughts)

u grow more in actual battle than in training, rayliegh also said the more you fight the better the haki gets. Kidd has been fighting shanks and other pirate crews in the new world, also went to bm's territory and many others we dont even know about. luffy and zoro trained for 2 years, others fought for 2 years(at least kidd)
Again, he wasn't fighting Shanks and benny in the new world. He was losing his body parts to them.
One lost a limb and the other one nearly lost his mind. You get stronger in combat when you have a slight chance of winning, not when you get decapitated.

Sorry for breaking it to you but Kid wasn't fighting a Yonko. He was getting r**p*d by him. He Lost an arm and got fucked up. It's better to hide on an island for a short period of time to get stronger than losing a fucking limb. What kind of journey is that? A journey of getting ass fucked by Shanks, then Kaido then Orochi....then Kaido again? Your comment solidifies my statement that Zoro and Luffy should be the last two characters to fall. Thanks.
ohh okay losing a arm to a yonko is a bad thing:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:luffy got oneshotted by kaido lol, and kidd and killer fought kaido(not one-shotted according to how hawkins said it), and neither kidd had future sight, nor killer had enma lol

Is it a fact that Law's Haki is better?

Where is Law's Haki here?
Did he use CoA to block the attack?
Law clearly block with his CoA Doffy strings while Doffy blood even while using CoA from Law sword. In terms of haki Law was better, he just not use it manytimes. Mes is one of Law ability similar to his cut power and it work on Doffy.

Alone Kaido is prove enough that Law can't ignore everything with his power. He bypass the skin but not the organs of Kaido> Because Kaido have a strong haki who block the effect of GK.

Oda made it clear that you can block or reduce the damage or Law df power.

Oda should just kill Bigmom at this point or stop writing one piece. I am not ashamed to say that I can write better fights and better story than him. There is a limit to how much one can tolerate disservice to such character. Why did he even bring Bigmom to rooftop or much to wano?

Sorry for breaking it to you but Kid wasn't fighting a Yonko. He was getting r**p*d by him. He Lost an arm and got fucked up. It's better to hide on an island for a short period of time to get stronger than losing a fucking limb. What kind of journey is that? A journey of getting ass fucked by Shanks, then Kaido then Orochi....then Kaido again? Your comment solidifies my statement that Zoro and Luffy should be the last two characters to fall. Thanks.
Reread my comment. I said Kidd fought a “Yonko commander” straight out of time skip not a yonko. Obviously Shanks fucked Kidd lol, there was probably no real fight there. The fact of the matter is it’s already been established that actual combat experience boosts your haki significantly. Out of all the Supernova who do you think got into the most conflicts with new world pirates? Kidd, as this was already confirmed in a vivre card that Kidd got his scars from being in “many conflicts” in the NW. Luffy and Zoro training before NW was not to put them above all their colleagues, it was to prepare them before they went in so they wouldn’t lose any crewmates and Luffy wouldn’t lose an arm and struggle like Kidd lol. But because Kidd was struggling and gaining scars and probably losing crewmates does that mean he wasn’t getting stronger? Of course not. Luffy took the safe path of training Kidd took the dangerous one and yet they both end up at around the same level currently. Oda obviously wanted to parallel Luffy’s method of training with Kidd’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.