Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ohh okay losing a arm to a yonko is a bad thing:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:luffy got oneshotted by kaido lol, and kidd and killer fought kaido(not one-shotted according to how hawkins said it), and neither kidd had future sight, nor killer had enma lol
Yes, losing an arm is much worse than getting one-shotted LOL.
Also, Kaido crushed Killer and Kid. We don't know the details but I don't think we needed them LOL. Especially after we saw how bloody Kid was in that cell, and how Killer was forced to eat a damn smile and run after people like a crazy crackhead with bandages in Wano.

Anyhow, these are pointless discussions. No mention of ARMAMENT haki in the spoilers.

"Haki" is an overall, innate power everyone has. Armament is one application. Blackbeard called Luffy's Haki strong multiple times before he could use it.
Doffy make it clear, with strong CoA you can block Law ability. And now BM and Kaido perform such feat. It is linked to CoA and not overall for CoC of CoO stop that crap.

Also, Kaido crushed Killer and Kid. We don't know the details but I don't think we needed them LOL. Especially after we saw how bloody Kid was in that cell, and how Killer was forced to eat a damn smile and run after people like a crazy crackhead with bandages in Wano.
Hawkins words hint at Kidd holding his ground much more than G4 Luffy, since he specified that Kidd kept fighting until he couldn't move.

Did he use CoA to block the attack?
Law clearly block with his CoA Doffy strings while Doffy blood even while using CoA from Law sword. In terms of haki Law was better, he just not use it manytimes. Mes is one of Law ability similar to his cut power and it work on Doffy.

Alone Kaido is prove enough that Law can't ignore everything with his power. He bypass the skin but not the organs of Kaido> Because Kaido have a strong haki who block the effect of GK.

Oda made it clear that you can block or reduce the damage or Law df power.
Dude, what the fuck is Law doing with his "stronger" Haki?

(1) He can't cut Doffy's body

(2) He let Doffy cut his arm

Where the fuck is his "stronger" Haki?

The spoilers never said "armament" Haki. That's your own headcanon. Haki is the "overall" power someone has. CoA is 1 application. That was never mentioned in the spoilers.

Urouge got defeated by one of the biscuit soldier of cracker lol, kid went to big mom territory, and got what he wanted and left, i dont think what Kidd had wanted was offered to him willingly by bigmom pirates without fighting against commanders lol
Hahahahahhaahha
Urouge defeated Snack. Kid did not do it. Urouge's DF>>Kid's DF. U donot know manga. Do not write me. Chao.

Luffy better does something outstanding later in the arc, 'cuz it's becoming hard to defend his captain status and say he is stronger than Zoro.

The combined attack of the emperors which is probably faster than Thunder Bagua was partially blocked and endured by Zoro (for his teammates to escape)indicating very good reactions plus immense physical strength.

I'm waiting for the pics to confirm but Zoro looks like he objectively wins Against luffy tbf.
I think that at the end of the day, when the fight is over and everything, Luffy will still have received the better portrayal and will be seen as the overall superior fighter.

However, it's undeniable that current Zoro is a monstrosity. And we still obviously have to reach the climax of this fight and see the best he has to offer.

The poor King should be lucky that he wasn't Zoro's opponent lol

yeah luffy after getting one shotted wasnt even able to move, while kidd successfully fled from shanks' territory after losing his arm... killer ate smile for saving his crewmates lol

Status
Not open for further replies.