Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy better does something outstanding later in the arc,'cuz it's becoming hard to defend his captain status and say he is stronger than Zoro.

The combined attack of the emperors which is probably faster than Thunder Bagua was partially blocked and endured by Zoro (for his teammates to escape)indicating very good reactions plus immense physical strength.

I'm waiting for the pics to confirm but Zoro looks like he objectively wins Against luffy tbf.
This shows Zoro's good reactions? Luffy warned all the SNs in advance. There has to be a limit to your head canon nonsense...
You aren't waiting for the pics, or even reading the text you are concocting some weird shit in your head.:ihaha:

(1) He can't cut Doffy's body
He did with Mes with showing his cut ability working. Or do you see Doffy blocking a cut skill on his body by Law? A clear cut attack like what happen to Vergo?

(2) He let Doffy cut his arm
He was weakenend, had stamina issue, otherwise he would and should use CoA. We literally have a legit panel where Law block Doffy strong 5 strings who destroy a whole building but couldn't cut Law. Wtf you even talk about.

Doffy was clearly sure that CoA of Vergo could block Law ability. Never state about haki overall but COA. In case Doffy knowledge about Law power should be above yours. Kaido and BM CoA are just to broken for Law. Even GK fail to work on Kaido.

Simple by Doffy words yoi can block Law df power with CoA.

I think that at the end of the day, when the fight is over and everything, Luffy will still have received the better portrayal and will be seen as the overall superior fighter.

However, it's undeniable that current Zoro is a monstrosity. And we still obviously have to reach the climax of this fight and see the best he has to offer.

The poor King should be lucky that he wasn't Zoro's opponent lol
I expect this also but I'll stop arguing for Luffy winning against Zoro in battledome threads like i usually do lol.

I'll just wait for Luffy to level up before doing so.

At this point,King gets low high diffed as much as unimpressive he's been lol,crazy to think most of us believed he was too much for Zoro in act 1.

Doesn't work that way, Luffy,Zoro > SNs which didn't go through extreme battles (the majority of them), which Rayleigh said is the best training to Luffy. Kidd and Killer did so numerous times, Law has a broken DF and is a mastermind.
So no. Luffy and Zoro ain't stronger than these 3, they're fighting side by side cause they are on the same level.
Law got destroyed over and over by Doffy. He nearly lost his arm. Luffy beat Doffy.
Kid lost his arm and got his face fucked up by Shanks or Benny.
Killer got stigmatized, brutalized, traumatized and all the horrible things that ends with "zed".
Again, there is a difference between going through extreme fights and getting just beat up. How can you improve your strength when you actually lose a part of your body? or eat a smile?
This tells us why 2 years of training was necessary so that shit won't happen to the ST.
They are fighting with them for the moment. But I expect them to fall eventually or it's just bad writing.
The last two characters standing should be Zoro and Luffy.

luffy in ruskaina fought animals while kidd fought commanders, wont argue with you if you think animals in ruskaina>yc
What? 2 times? With Shank's and Snack? Looool.
They defeated him.
Luffy defeated Doffy and Kata. And Cracker.

Clown
Post automatically merged:

luffy in ruskaina fought animals while kidd fought commanders, wont argue with you if you think animals in ruskaina>yc
Please, do not write me. go f...k away.

A lot of people in this forum really think Haki = Armament Haki. That's not the case at all. When someone uses CoC on you, that's your OVERALL Haki. When you sense someone with CoO that's overall Haki again.

Haki is your overall strength/willpower. CoA is one application of it. CoO is another, and CoC is another. You can use neither of those and still have strong Haki.

I have no idea if their "strong Haki" means Kaido's or BM's overall Haki, or CoA, but it's something to keep in mind.

Law got destroyed over and over by Doffy. He nearly lost his arm. Luffy beat Doffy.
Kid lost his arm and got his face fucked up by Shanks or Benny.
Killer got stigmatized, brutalized, traumatized and all the horrible things that ends with "zed".
Again, there is a difference between going through extreme fights and getting just beat up. How can you improve your strength when you actually lose a part of your body? or eat a smile?
This tells us why 2 years of training was necessary so that shit won't happen to the ST.
They are fighting with them for the moment. But I expect them to fall eventually or it's just bad writing.
The last two characters standing should be Zoro and Luffy.
his face fucked up by shanks, lol everyone gets scarred if they fight constantly. and he lost his arm not hs life, he was strong enough to escape from a yonko while straw hats had to be saved by fishmans to escape from bigmom.
killer was traumatized by the thoughts of his crewmate's condition, even "strong-willed" luffy was traumatized after marineford. you lose a part of your body when you fight and you lose your life when being fucked up, shanks isnt luffy to just beat opponents so that their will is broken and they turn to good boys, shanks is a fucking yonko. yeah no one disagrees that 2 years of training was necessary so that shit won't happen to the SH. that happened to kidd while being strong, while luffy got strong without having to go through all that. anyway both got stronger. and kidd and law not falling wouldnt be a bad writing,

This shows Zoro's good reactions? Luffy warned all the SNs in advance. There has to be a limit to your head canon nonsense...
You aren't waiting for the pics, or even reading the text you are concocting some weird shit in your head.:ihaha:
Luffy warned them with his Fs no?

Zoro still managed to block it allowing his teammates (Luffy included) to escape no?

Luffy has superior Coo but Zoro demonstrated better reactions here from the spoiler texts atleast.

yeah luffy after getting one shotted wasnt even able to move, while kidd successfully fled from shanks' territory after losing his arm... killer ate smile for saving his crewmates lol
"Kidd successfully fled" LOL
Kid was probably laying on the ground and screaming like a bitch begging for Shanks to not kill him.
Shanks: What do you think Benny? Should we let him live?
Killer: Please! don't kill my nakama.
Benny: Okay, give him another chance.
Shanks: you better not fuck with me again bitch. I'm the only red motherfucker here.

This is what successfully escaped is to you right? LOL

I hope that it won't take too long for him to get really serious because so far it's turning to him vs the Scabbards 2.
True.

I find it disappointing he hasn't sent anyone flying besides Base Luffy in this rooftop fight.
Law,Killer,Zoro and Kid have received nearly no damage on panel from Kaido,this doesn't look like a boss fight atm.

I expect this also but I'll stop arguing for Luffy winning against Zoro in battledome threads like i usually do lol.

I'll just wait for Luffy to level up before doing so.

At this point,King gets low high diffed as much as unimpressive he's been lol,crazy to think most of us believed he was too much for Zoro in act 1.
I mean, I have always been in the Luffy > Zoro camp like the majority of the one piece fans though if you are only in Worstgen this wouldn't appear to be the case.

However, many times I have to defend Zoro. Weeks ago, I was arguing with people why Zoro > Katakuri/King and some of them even thought Zoro could get midd diffed.

I would like to see who still puts Katakuri ahead of Zoro with a straight face lol

Status
Not open for further replies.