Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so zoro stopp that attack

Is that attack from those giant back then?
different translation from @PuckTheGreat , thank you!!

- Big Mom asks Kidd if he thinks he can beat her just coz she's bare fisted and then pins him down, proceeding to lay hits on him.
- Kid stops her arm and uses repel to lift Linlin off him and she is thrust upwards
- At that moment, Law uses a massive Rock with "Tact" and blasts her away to the side.
- She's blown far enough that she doesn't have any footing to stand and then it's bye bye after that.
Actuqlly ive been wondering why does law not use tack from the beginning?
Yuck fou plot

The truth is I had forecast that a new Enies Lobby-like power jumping would have most likely occurred and the author is confirming my expectations here.

The rooftop is only most likely made by nova champs.

Yes we can call Big Mom's PIS but we have got to give merit to everyone since they have been so consistent in trashing her the PIS argument is starting to gradually chip away.

true that.

but for me it sounds like Big Mum is holding him down and is punching him with bare hands continuously, which gets suddenly stopped cause kid grabs her arm und then repels her.
Yeah and he could've grabbled her arm with his metal arm or something. It is unlikely to be his actual hand stopping a direct punch from BM.
So it can't be termed as a physical context

Status
Not open for further replies.