Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was our fault, not leaker's. There, he literally says that he blocked their attack so others could escape. There is no other meaning.
Blocking for a moment is something weird, it's not like Jaws blocking Mihawk's slash, Luffy warned them and he seems to have sustained great damage, unlike Jinbe.
We'll see in a couple of days why the spoiler guy didn't draw that.

Orachi is again still alive, he probably can create clone of himself

SNs did well, interested to see how Kid repelled BM

the real fight start only now since BM is out of the way, Kaido has been just joking around yet SNs already heavily damaged, this should be quick work for him

Who will be thr next one to kill Orochi? It must be painful for him, like how scared he is, and each time he dies his fear intensifies. The fear in his eyes when he has only 1 head left will be a treat to watch :steef:

Nobody said Zoro didn't get a W
Why you always on Kidd ass :tchpepe:
I never said Kidd didn't get a W
I'm stating facts for candies boi trying to make an agenda to downplay zoro..

And the difference in feats is crystal clear..
Zoro blocking serious named attack from 2 yonko >>> kidd getting punched by BM with bare hands..

Why you so mad.. I'm not even try to downplay kidd
All 5 SN is racking up feats :lusalty::myman:

Blocking for a moment is something weird, it's not like Jaws blocking Mihawk's slash, Luffy warned them and he seems to have sustained great damage, unlike Jinbe.
Nah I mean, is a fucking massive feat for Zoro...
Even a single second of tanking that attack is a massive feat...
Ofc with no logic, a few days ago he was struggling with killer...But this is a massive feat...
And now imagine what would Oda do for Zoro on his chapter...

More like Zoro DID stop it, but the sheer force of attack sent him back, though this time was enough for others to dodge. Imagine a 60kg dude vs 90 or 100kg dude in sumo match.

Who will be thr next one to kill Orochi? It must be painful for him, like how scared he is, and each time he dies his fear intensifies. The fear in his eyes when he has only 1 head left will be a treat to watch :steef:
his role is to contrast Kaido

Kaido want death more than anything, and Orachi want to escape it no matter what

I think Orachi in the end will just die by a heart attack due to his fear

Status
Not open for further replies.