Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually tact depend on enemies resistance like when law v vergo he cant use his skill as he wish.
But what bother my mind why he can use it to BM right now, even BM almost not got really much damage.
If she almost dead its make sense but now? Its more to plot needs
actually law says it himself after zoro or kid tell him to teleport him, bu he says thier haki is too dense,and Law just slammed BM with a massive rock so that's different

I'm starting to doubt Garp and his hero of the marines status gained in God valley.

Seeing how this rooftop fight is going,I bet Rayleigh did as much carrying as Zoro is doing atm in the God valley incident but the World Government covered his and Roger's achievemenuts for Garp and WG propaganda.

I understand why Garp called Rayleigh a legend in Marineford.

Last edited:
Queen got bodied by O-lin's bare fists while Kid can physically stop her punches.

Just saying
Yeah, all 5 supernova would perform great against YC without any doubt. Any of the commander of all yonko crew.
I have to apologies because during the first arc in Wano my expectations based to what Luffy had gone in Whole Cake island was that Zoro at best would have a fight such Luffy vs Katakuri. I knew for a fact that Zoro would have some kind of role vs Kaido maybe a final blow but not what Oda is showing us now (insane) :kata:
I didnt expect the supernova to be this strong but marco said (which are Oda word): it is time for the next generation, indeed it is :).

I still believe that Zoro will have the final blow vs Kaido, but Luffy will have some kind of 1 vs 1 for a moment. I am pretty sure that he ll not have a long 1 vs 1 cuz of progression. Luffy cant and shouldn't finish kaido alone now in the story (the so called strongest creature in the world) if later need to face Black Beard, that not good.

In any case, all 5 supernova are bad matchup for everyone that are below Yonko&Admiral that a fact.

In any case, I d like to see the picture to comment further about this chapter :cheers:.
Usually picture performed better than any kind of comment about power scaling xD.

Lol that was not physical strength. He was using giant metal arms
You realize that is physical strength right?

To stop someone’s punch it’s physical strength.

I don’t think you even understand. To stop someone’s punch you have to match or exceed them physically

Giant metal arms doesn’t mean shit if big mom is supposed to be stronger bare fisted

Status
Not open for further replies.