Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro stopped Big Mom and Kaidou's combination attack that is stronger than Ikkoku and Thunder Bagua!!

GOAT!!! :finally::finally::finally:
To be honest I'm frantically waiting for Zoro's Asura mode.

This scene reminded me of Kaku vs. Zoro and Zoro like a badass nullifying the force of his strongest Rankyaku kick turning it into mist. In before he would nullify Hakai as well and then proceed with casting Silver Mist.

Yeah thats what i mean why he can do it now?
Is BM got tired n her haki got reduce so much?
no no i don't think u get it.. law didn't teleport her.. coz she had dense haki, but he teleported the rock to slam her.. coz the rock didn't have that dense haki.. so he could move it using his abilities

You realize that is physical strength right?

To stop someone’s punch it’s physical strength.

I don’t think you even understand. To stop someone’s punch you have to match or exceed them physically

Giant metal arms doesn’t mean shit if big mom is supposed to be stronger bare fisted
No it isn't

For something to count as one's physical strength, it must be the person's actual strength devoid of Fruit abilities. Using giant metal arms is not physical strength. Just like how a Gura punch is not physical

Giant metal arms literally means it is not physical strength

I'm starting to doubt Garp and his hero of the marines status gained in God valley.

Seeing how this rooftop fight is going,I bet Rayleigh did as much carrying as Zoro is doing atm in the God valley incident but the World Government covered his and Roger's achievemenuts for Garp and WG propaganda.

I understand why Garp called Rayleigh a legend in Marineford.
I ve the same feeling.
Spot on :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.