Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people tend to underrate the alleged implications of the Gamma Knife effects and not merely general performance wise but they forget that health has been associated with CoO in the manga. Whitebeard had such bad CoO due his health condition, I don't think just because of his old age at all and age is also an health indicator anyway. Perhaps even CoA.
Yes, definitely
Gamma Knife is no Joke
Being hit by it is a Major Nerf/Injury to almost any Character, even Yonko such as Shanks & WB
Only Kaido & BM can Tank it due to their Skins (+ Cyborgs ofc such as Kuma)
Anyone who have Normal Human Skin/Body will have trouble fighting after being hit by it

The problem with doflamingo vs law is that law was already very tired beforehand running away from him and fujitora.

Then you have the fact doflmaingo studied laws devil fruit.

I think doflmaingo is overrated and underrated by the fandom.

He is a solid yc2 imo
Not only did Doflamingo handpick the fruit for "corazon" but his crew was responsible for teaching Law how to fight and strategize. He's a strong villain who's underrated by the hierarchy but Law was just particularly unfortunate against him

Law's Performance on the Roof should make People realize that Doflamingo is Superior than All Yonko Commanders (Except 3 or 4 at Most who can Match him), Oda didn't draw Him & Crocodile talking while ignoring Jozu in Vain.
Oda wouldn't Humiliate a Character who just got Introduced & Relevant (Jozu) if not for sake of Someone Superior
Some people will still claim that he is Yc3/yc4 lol.
Like I said in the Doffy thread, as the chapters keep going, the more Doffy's stock rises. Law has been using the same abilities as he was using on DR

Last edited:
idk about ben but marco and katakuri would be some of the worst matchups for doffy
Why?
Doffy vs Kata isn't one sided (even tho Kata probably wins), the awakening vs awakening battle and extreme versatility of both would result in a beautiful and prolonged fight imo
Marco, as I said, is to strong... Doffy is still capable of keeping him busy for some time tho, imo

Every at the rooftop is now above Doffy.
Luffy would beat three Doffy at once, Zoro too.
Law should be clearly above Doffy now, since DR their go 1month+weeks.
Doffy is barely Jack lvl, he is nothing to compare him to the rooftop team.
Rooftop team>>Doffy(single SN ofc).
Doffy
Final you’re a known sanji basher/hater so of course you’d downplay Sanji at every chance you get

Sanji isn’t as weak as you want him to be
no one on the roof woukd have been able to withstand that attack... just for mere seconds like zoro but what zoro did was partly a sacrifice

Status
Not open for further replies.