Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
zoro in Beast pirates standards is Neck in Neck with King
Zoro molests King.

Nothing King has done suggests that:
  • He can overwhelm Dragon Kaido's Tatsumaki
  • His offensive prowess is so great that Kaido would dodge his attack
  • He can (momentarily) block a top tier (combination) attack from Hybrid Kaido and Prometheus fused Mama.

By current feats and portrayal, King is not even on the same playing field as Zoro. Or at the very least, if King can actually match Zoro, then he's significantly above the likes of Katakuri and Marco. Zoro is significantly above the likes of Katakuri and Marco.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I think his current feats and portrayal merit the low top tier designation.
so for now we have a Zoro who has good high tier reaction time feats, unbalanced and unmastered top tier power, and being able to fight 2 yonko who didn't went all out yet with 4 other strong high tiers and without Luffy for 10 minutes.

Zoro is currently high high tier but not low top.

>Some claim that he has top tier abilities and that he singlehandedly defeated both dukes. >Some claimed that Jack alone defeated the entire sulong army
> Some even claimed that Sulong Carrot was veteran level so that makes each sulong fighter >Veteran level. Essentially Jack alone defeated 200 or so veteran+ level fighters

This to me is clear overrating
Jack fought base Inu/Neko back to back for 5 days no stop, while the Dukes had 12 hours turns for resting
Survived a fight against Fujitora and Sengoku
Survived a trunk smash from Zunisha
Sulong Carrot isn't veteran level, that's clear, but Jack really defeated the whole Sulong Army (with little to no help) before fighting Sulong Inu/Neko in tag
He recovered and defeated again the Minks on his way to the Scabbards, now he's starting a fight with Inu (will probably defeat him unless he gets some help)

Sounds like the most impressive Calamity to me, or at least the one who deserves this title the most...

I’ve seen the Doffy fight in both anime and Manga versions and still to this day he just doesnt impress me like he use to

I still have yet to understand why everyone puts him on such a crazy pedestal when he doesn’t even have Advanced CoA or CoO and is virtually defenseless vs Boundman

The only thing good about doffy is his DF mastery and endurance which rivals at least the top flying six membs

Status
Not open for further replies.