Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Big Mom punches Kid with her bare hands and stands on him.
- Kid grabs her by the arm and uses “Rebel / repel“ to lift her up.
- Law attacks her with a big rock using "Tact".
- He sends her flying away and says bye bye

lol the disrespect. law loves rocks doesnt he
you F'ING Clown

No I was establishing that Zoro can react to top tiers. Many high tiers can react to top tiers as well. There isn't a notable speed gap between them.

Luffy has been saved 8 times on panel.
  1. Once was from Law
  2. Once was from Zoro with the aid of Law
  3. Six times were from Zoro alone

Well, Kaido dodged the slash. It's also not something he can spam anyhow since haki is finite.

I think his current feats and portrayal merit the low top tier designation.
when did zoro save luffy 6 times ?
In fact one of those time he did not even need saving .

different translation from @PuckTheGreat , thank you!!

- Big Mom asks Kidd if he thinks he can beat her just coz she's bare fisted and then pins him down, proceeding to lay hits on him.
- Kid stops her arm and uses repel to lift Linlin off him and she is thrust upwards
- At that moment, Law uses a massive Rock with "Tact" and blasts her away to the side.
- She's blown far enough that she doesn't have any footing to stand and then it's bye bye after that.
Kidd hold BM arm like jinbe did back then.
She is humanoid after all, if her limb got hold her strength will gone

The combination attack between Kaido and Big Mom Zoro stopped for a moment is called Hakai (覇海), meaning "conquering the sea".

It reminds us of Dorry and Brogy's Hakoku (覇国), meaning "conquering a nation".
Makes me wonder if Hakai is an upgraded version of Hakoku.
This sounds like a legit cool attack and not just some aoe spamming like the wind blades we've seen previously, i bet we're going to get an awesome double spread of this moment :steef:

And Zoro putting his body on the line to pull through against the toughest of trials is Zoro at his best :finally:

Add to that the "team player" factor where he took the hardship upon himself and allowed the others to escape unscathed and it sounds like one of the, if not the best post time skip moment we got from him :datas:

Status
Not open for further replies.