Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy was also nerfed. He was injured and had used haki prior to the fight. Oda made a point to have both Luffy and Doffy acknowledge each other's wounds before they started fighting.
Doffy and Luffy both passed the day fighting: Luffy against Chinjao and some fodders, Doffy against Law and some fodders
After that Doffy fought Law again and was nerfed, Luffy had no real damage after that, unless we consider Bellamy pounches...
Doffy was more damaged than Luffy, with a good margin too

Playing the victim is unbecoming.
:odenugh:

This attack was highlighted in the context of the Yonkou's other attacks, as such it's considerably stronger than them.
Nah, i am 100% sure the spoiler dude is biased when it comes to Sanji based on how he writes his stuff. Rather than "playing victim", is a frustration i have when it comes to him that i felt like venting about :specialmeh:

This time however he did not do Zoro justice either, as he did not make it clear that his sacrifice allowed the others to escape without taking any damage :goyea:

I used to think so because Cracker performed better against G4 but given Law's portrayal and contribution against Yonko as well as Jack getting smashed by characters Kaido washed, I would say that this is doubtful now.
Luffy too said he was Inferior to Cracker, so according to your Logic Doffy isn't even YC3 & that means Law is even Weaker which makes Scabbards look even worse, but these Scabbards can fight someone like Jack, so your Logic leads to "Contradiction"

His character is great enough in terms of development and combat

But huge Zoro wankers will pick out anything to downplay him with. How can you downplay someone who doesn’t fight women and instead tanked attacks from a very powerful one only to go on to face a far greater opponent than even she was?
We are talking about blocking two yonko attacks combined here. Not even simply tanking them by relying on the durability of the Suit, which has regardless been profusely overrated for ages. No robust proof it's as durable as Kaido's skin at all. If not Sanji admitted to have experienced pain against Page One. That has to be translated.

Tbf, I think that Jack is more underrated then overrated (I'm serious when I say that he has much more potential than King or Queen) but Cracker? Smoothie? Queen? Stalling aside, these Commanders can't actually beat Doffy imo

Agree on the fact that Doffy is ranked low cause was introduced before Commanders, clearly an error by these readers
>Some claim that he has top tier abilities and that he singlehandedly defeated both dukes. >Some claimed that Jack alone defeated the entire sulong army
> Some even claimed that Sulong Carrot was veteran level so that makes each sulong fighter >Veteran level. Essentially Jack alone defeated 200 or so veteran+ level fighters

This to me is clear overrating

The Akainu comment from Oda referred to the fact that he's got the right mindset to get shit done. The n
Cap.

Oda was making a point about how Luffy worries him because he cannot make him TOO STRONG or the story will end fast

Then he proceeds to say that Akainu is SO STRONG that OP would end within a year if he was the protagonist.

Kaido to Doffy=Doffy is WEAK

Kaido to Jack=Jack isn’t weak but the Sulong Kings were too strong

That’s my stance on it. That is why i rank Doffy as a YC4+The fact that he couldn’t hurt or defend himself vs Boundman like Cracker, a YC3

If Jack fought Boundman then I’m 99% sure he’d damage him too and not be completely outclassed

Overheat was blocked by Law casually, Luffy easily tank it.
Katakuri is in every aspect above Doffy, he pummeled stronger Boundman Luffy in WCi, Oda make it clear that Katakuri was a another lvl.
I doubt Doffy can push a Yc1lvl character above mid diff, the difference is to large.
I don't know if Doffy is yc1 but his abilities are troublesome for nearly all commander level characters.
Do you think current law and Killer can beat Doffy 1vs 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.