Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
- Big Mom asks Kidd if he thinks he can beat her just coz she's bare fisted and then pins him down, proceeding to lay hits on him.

- Kid stops her arm and uses repel to lift Linlin off him and she is thrust upwards

Holy shit. Kid tanking Big Mom's hits and then proceed to lift her. Kid Hypeeeee :steef:

Also think about it Meme has been clowned by every strawhat except Ussop, who is always a step behind the crew and he is the one who was scared the most of angering a Yonko. Now he would have to defend Elbaff against a mortal enemy of the giants with Luffy finally fullfilling whatever Katakuri believes he can do.

Basically the reason for the clowning over Big Mom has had in Wano was to set up Ussop and a need for a clear win against a Yonkou

personally cant see another war against big mom pirates
you can argue luffy might still have a bit of gap to close with meme which I doubt at the end of this arc but still

for the others however

post wano
zoro is above her commanders
sanji should be above some as well
if yamato joins as well ...
jimbei still there
the matchups for the other strawhats doesnt give them a chance to grow at all.

Cap.

Oda was making a point about how Luffy worries him because he cannot make him TOO STRONG or the story will end fast

Then he proceeds to say that Akainu is SO STRONG that OP would end within a year if he was the protagonist.
Yet we see characters arguably as strong who have been trying to become PK for over twenty years now. Luffy has been on the seas for two years and is just behind them as of this arc despite the difference in strength thus far

Apoo is still around. A few numbers are coming also. There are still enough people to deal with. Hawkins is also a wild card i wait for.
So you think Drake will fight Apoo + the remnants Numbers? Or at least you're considering the scenario
Personally, I think that the fact that Drake and Apoo habve been near each other for 10 chapters at this point and still didn't start a proper 1v1 points at these 2 not fighting each other..
Drake-Apoo situation in one of the main scenarios I'm waiting to be developed under the dome

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Also think about it Meme has been clowned by every strawhat except Ussop, who is always a step behind the crew and he is the one who was scared the most of angering a Yonko. Now he would have to defend Elbaff against a mortal enemy of the giants with Luffy finally fullfilling whatever Katakuri believes he can do.

Basically the reason for the clowning over Big Mom has had in Wano was to set up Ussop and a need for a clear win against a Yonkou
By her feats ussop soloing her wouldnt be a big surprise

Well, I don't know if the damage caused by Bellamy's Spring Hopper is comparable to the damage caused by Law's Gamma Knife man...

The fight with Cracker was more of a battle of stall, perfect counter for someone like WCI Luffy. Doffy could just bypass all the buiscuits soldiers, by flying and using his versatility, to hit directly Cracker's real body.
It became a battle of stall thanks to Nami, otherwise Luffy would get killed or win with a extrem extrem diff fight or even losing where he wouldn´t be able to save Sanji anymore. Nami nerfing Cracker hard was the key to beat him in the end in a stall battle, otherwise it would go into a different route, not looking good for Luffy.

flying would not help much, Luffy could fly too with Boundman, yet he didn´t overpowered Cracker defense and if Boundman can´t do that, I doubt Doffy could do it too. Only because of his versatility I give Doffy a chance to push Cracker to high diff.
In terms of defense, Ap, haki, speed and overall states Cracker is above Doffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.