Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Luffy and Doffy where weakenend, Oda make it clear with Luffy taking for over minutes attacks of Bellamy with high speed+ap. Bellamy even call Luffy should stop wasting time or he would get killed.
Doffy damaged Luffy more and Cracker not was thanks to Nami+Wood, first Luffy was stronger, second Nami state Luffy risk his life against Cracker, we see how Luffy in G2/G3 get asskicked very fast, we see how Cracker fight straight Boundman.
Could you imagine Doffy fighting Luffy for over 10Hours while his df getting nerfed via becoming soft and not having defense power anymore? I doubt Doffy could even survive 1hour in that case, it show how impressive Cracker was.
Well, I don't know if the damage caused by Bellamy's Spring Hopper is comparable to the damage caused by Law's Gamma Knife man...

The fight with Cracker was more of a battle of stall, perfect counter for someone like WCI Luffy. Doffy could just bypass all the buiscuits soldiers, by flying and using his versatility, to hit directly Cracker's real body.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Well, I don't know if the damage caused by Bellamy's Spring Hopper is comparable to the damage caused by Law's Gamma Knife man...

The fight with Cracker was more of a battle of stall, perfect counter for someone like WCI Luffy. Doffy could just bypass all the buiscuits soldiers, by flying and using his versatility, to hit directly Cracker's real body.
Dont forget doffy can make clones too

Funny you bring that up, cuz I actually think Kidd tanking BM’s punches means that durability-wise he’s close to Luffy.

Idk dude, Zoro is out here making Kaido dodge and blocking combined Yonko attacks. Luffy went gear 4, tanked one boro breath, did basically nothing with a gattling, and then gassed out.

Zoro is looking really damn impressive right now.
Luffy attack is the only attack that even made Kaido stop for a short while .
Yeah it did no lasting damage but it's only thing that even slow him down for few seconds and stop.
If Zoro blocking a attack for few secs is a feat well the same can be said for luffy attack .

I still think Inu will get help through Bepo! I still like the idea of the 3 SN-Crews fighting Calamaties on their own. @Bogard

Like:
King vs. Strawhats (f.e. Sanji + Chopper)
Queen vs. Kid Pirates (Heat + Wire)
Jack vs. Heart Pirates (Bepo + X)

Each would also have some special motivation to beat exactly them.
- Strawhats around Sanji already clashed already, also they seem to be the main "antagonist" for the beast pirates here.
- Kid Pirates around Heat and Wire would take revenge/payback what happened to Killer and Kid in Udon and with the Smile Fruit.
- Heart Pirates around Bepo would take revenge for what happened to Zuo and Inu/Neko. Bepo would show his Dukes that they still can count on him.

I really like that idea and hope to see it happening.
It's a good scenario, I like it, but where do you put Drake in all this? You think he will reach the rooftop?

That's to be seen. At this stage the defeat of the yonko won't necessarily be portrayed as an extreme diff or close to that.:watchout:
Not that it was ever mandatory anyway.
Let’s be real, Kaido was kind of getting wrecked before BM protected him from Killer and Zoro.

Kaido not needing extreme diff is plausible, and the SN5 are already tired.

Luffy attack is the only attack that even made Kaido stop for a short while .
Yeah it did no lasting damage but it's only thing that even slow him down for few seconds and stop.
If Zoro blocking a attack for few secs is a feat well the same can be said for luffy attack .
Bro. Big Mom literally told Kaido to dodge one of Zoro’s attacks. That’s MUCH more impressive than the Gatling.

Status
Not open for further replies.