Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So his missing to save someone and who is it in your opinion?? Was it not same silly move that was pulled on sanji and we eneded up having the bm plot?? You just don't learn do you
You realize that when sanji goes missing he reappears

Like honestly do you seriously believe that sanji will just disappear for the rest of the arc and do nothing?

even people who hate sanji don’t believe that. Like yeah sanjis just gonna disappear and reappear

Can we talk about how Kaido, a flying dragon who can lift an island, let Bigmom get kicked out of the Island without doing anything?
Its called plot lol :gokulaugh:
Nonono im joking, i think kaido think he can defeat WG easily n he want to kill luffy n law for destroy his smile factory.
So he no need to help BM, its better for hom defeat all WG by himself. :goyea:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Yeah, I don't see how Inu can realistically win without help
He'll for sure fight Jack for some time, but will go down if it's a 1v1
I still think Inu will get help through Bepo! I still like the idea of the 3 SN-Crews fighting Calamaties on their own. @Bogard

Like:
King vs. Strawhats (f.e. Sanji + Chopper)
Queen vs. Kid Pirates (Heat + Wire)
Jack vs. Heart Pirates (Bepo + X)

Each would also have some special motivation to beat exactly them.
- Strawhats around Sanji already clashed already, also they seem to be the main "antagonist" for the beast pirates here.
- Kid Pirates around Heat and Wire would take revenge/payback what happened to Killer and Kid in Udon and with the Smile Fruit.
- Heart Pirates around Bepo would take revenge for what happened to Zuo and Inu/Neko. Bepo would show his Dukes that they still can count on him.

I really like that idea and hope to see it happening.

- Yeah but he kept their game for 5 days and endured it, after those 5 days was his turn to use a tactic.. and even if evil, was a winning tactic. With those 5 days he showed his superiority against Inu/Neko in a 1v1
- By the Marines? You mean against Fujitora, right? Btw he obviously lost there, I'm not denying it. Still deserve to be mentioned for his huge balls
- Doesn't change the fact that he survived that smash, it not being aimed at him doesn't change the overwhelming force he had to endure
- Pretty sure the reinforcements were necessary to face the Minks who were resting, basically to ensure a stall between the 'minor' forces of both sides
Thanks for acknowledging that jack is a true monster

I can’t wait for him to body Inu and others so that people realize he’s a threat....

I think BM, might be a full tier below the other Yonko. Kaido didn’t even bring out his hybrid on her.

Big Mom would lose to Akainu. The SN5 are tanking all of her attacks and clowning her. If Kidd can take her punches and her lightning, they’re not doing jack-shit to Papazuki.

You realize that when sanji goes missing he reappears

Like honestly do you seriously believe that sanji will just disappear for the rest of the arc and do nothing?

even people who hate sanji don’t believe that. Like yeah sanjis just gonna disappear and reappear
I believe that Sanji will get a shot against kaido too. When roof will collapse possibly in act 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.