Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely man.

I didn't expect Zoro to be so powerful in his Base form and yet my reputation on this site is the one of a Zoro wanker. In reality I only tend to be as realistic as I can when judging any character's strenght. Apparently Oda surprised in the other sense of direction.
Yea, we are Zorotards because people can't take the truth. Now everyone going to pretend like if we asked them if its possible zoro could protect supernovas from a attack from two youkous at once. They would be calling us wankers, stupid, Zorotard etc... lol

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
and being able to fight 2 yonko who didn't went all out yet with 4 other strong high tiers and without Luffy for 10 minutes.
  1. The ten minutes elapsed a long time ago and was completely off paneled.
  2. The Roof Five faced Hybrid Kaido and Prometheus fused Mama for 30 minutes+.
  3. The only other ability the Yonkou might possibly be holding back is Awakening.
    • The Supernova haven't gone all out yet:
      • Zoro hasn't used Asura yet.
      • Luffy hasn't used any of his "King" attacks yet.

Zoro is currently high high tier but not low top.
Nah, let's reiterate Zoro's solid top tier stats:
  • Offensive Prowess
    • Hiryuu Kaen
      • It terrified Mama and made her warn Kaido to dodge.
      • After witnessing it Mama commented that they really underestimated him.
    • Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki
      • It completely overwhelmed Kaido's own Tatsumaki
      • It went on to badly cut him up
  • Defensive Prowess
    • He could block Hakai for long enough to let the other Supernova dodge it.
      • Hakai means "Conquering the Sea".
        • It should be superior to these other attacks:
          • Hakkoku: "Conquering a Nation"
          • Ikkoku Sovereignty: "Nation's Might"
        • Conquering the Sea >> Conquering a Nation >> Nation's Might
      • Hakai is a top tier combination attack of two Yonkou in their powered up forms
  • Endurance
    • He withstood Indra.
    • He withstood God of Lightning: Tenjin.
    • He withstood off panel attacks from Hybrid Kaido and Prometheus fused Mama.
    • He withstood Hakai after it overpowered his block..
  • Reactions
    • He Blitzed Mama to intercept Heavenly Fire
    • He casually deflected Kaido's Wind Scythes
    • He could cut Boro Breath
    • He was able to grab Luffy and dodge Motherly Fire
    • He was able to dodge Kaido's wind scythes while carrying Luffy
The only reason that Zoro isn't a mid-top tier is that his stamina is too low for him to defeat mid-top tiers by himself. For what it's worth, I currently place Hybrid Kaido and Prometheus Fused Mama at high top tier.

Zoro has:
  • The offence to severely damage top tiers
  • The defence to stop the most powerful attacks of top tiers
  • The endurance to withstand the most powerful attacks of top tiers
  • The reactions to contend with top tiers
The only stat he's missing to defeat a top tier is stamina. The stamina penalty is why I place Zoro at low top tier.

@ShishioIsBack, @nik87, @HA001.

King barely showed anything and fought the king bird Marco. When King will be all out you will likely reconsider. King will be a monster too. You underestimates King here. Zoro cannot at all molest King.
I edited my post:
By current feats and portrayal, King is not even on the same playing field as Zoro.

Last edited:
He didn't singlehandedly defeat them though. He defeated them with poison gas.

He was defeated by the Marines. He was presumed dead because of the beating he got.

Zu's trunk was aimed at the entirety of the ships , Jack was just collateral

Jack had reinforcements. We see some of those reinforcements weren't really defeated when they were commenting on the Scabbards v Kaido fight. The fact that he had reinforcements implies he didn't do it alone
- Yeah but he kept their game for 5 days and endured it, after those 5 days was his turn to use a tactic.. and even if evil, was a winning tactic. With those 5 days he showed his superiority against Inu/Neko in a 1v1
- By the Marines? You mean against Fujitora, right? Btw he obviously lost there, I'm not denying it. Still deserve to be mentioned for his huge balls
- Doesn't change the fact that he survived that smash, it not being aimed at him doesn't change the overwhelming force he had to endure
- Pretty sure the reinforcements were necessary to face the Minks who were resting, basically to ensure a stall between the 'minor' forces of both sides

When did he say that lmao.
Luffy admitted he was weaker than KATAKURI not Cracker.
When Luffy was fighting Katakuri, he clearly claimed he is unable to defeat a Commander alone pointing out to his previous fight with Cracker where Nami helped him (It was after he emerged from Mochi Building he was stuck inside, the one he ate)

Exactly because you can’t lol

Truth is Zoro has poor CoO as shown when a nerfed killer and gyukimaru made him struggle and I doubt zoro could keep up with Kata in speed or strength

there is no debate, zoro loses
Hes keeping up with hybrid kaido...can react to him etc

Strength wise Zoro>>kata stop being dumb

The only thing that Kata has over Zoro is fs

Kata would die trying to put him down

Yes and he keeps fighting them lol . You are not seeing the picture are you?? You assume he is fighting queen or king . What zoro and luffy are doing is not assumption . It's reality . Wake up man .
I forgot sanjis gonna disappear and not appear till the banquet.... just stop it’s annoying at this point. The fact Oda made sanji pick a choice and we haven’t seen him since just proves he’s gonna do exactly the same thing in enies lobby when he goes missing then arrived to save usopp

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
when did zoro save luffy 6 times ?
In fact one of those time he did not even need saving .
Zoro has saved Luffy 7 times so far.
  • Chapter 1001: 1 time
    • He saved Luffy from Mama's Heavenly Fire
  • Chapter 1002: 1 time
    • He saved Luffy from Kaido's Boro Breath
  • Chapter 1003: 5 times
    • He saved Luffy from Kaido three times
      • Tatsumaki
      • Dragon chomp
      • Tatsumaki: Gale of Destruction
    • He saved Luffy from Mama twice
      • Motherly Fire