Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s nothing this chapter that proves that.

kidd also tanked big moms punches are you willing to say kidd=luffy??
Funny you bring that up, cuz I actually think Kidd tanking BM’s punches means that durability-wise he’s close to Luffy.

Idk dude, Zoro is out here making Kaido dodge and blocking combined Yonko attacks. Luffy went gear 4, tanked one boro breath, did basically nothing with a gattling, and then gassed out.

Zoro is looking really damn impressive right now.

When Luffy was fighting Katakuri, he clearly claimed he is unable to defeat a Commander alone pointing out to his previous fight with Cracker where Nami helped him (It was after he emerged from Mochi Building he was stuck inside, the one he ate)
Uh? I remember Katakuri saying he now realizes how his brother Cracker could have lost to Luffy but that's it.
Do you have the panel/chapter number?

I forgot sanjis gonna disappear and not appear till the banquet.... just stop it’s annoying at this point. The fact Oda made sanji pick a choice and we haven’t seen him since just proves he’s gonna do exactly the same thing in enies lobby when he goes missing then arrived to save usopp
So his missing to save someone and who is it in your opinion?? Was it not same silly move that was pulled on sanji and we eneded up having the bm plot?? You just don't learn do you

Doffy and Luffy both passed the day fighting: Luffy against Chinjao and some fodders, Doffy against Law and some fodders
After that Doffy fought Law again and was nerfed, Luffy had no real damage after that, unless we consider Bellamy pounches...
Doffy was more damaged than Luffy, with a good margin too
Both Luffy and Doffy where weakenend, Oda make it clear with Luffy taking for over minutes attacks of Bellamy with high speed+ap. Bellamy even call Luffy should stop wasting time or he would get killed.
Doffy damaged Luffy more and Cracker not was thanks to Nami+Wood, first Luffy was stronger, second Nami state Luffy risk his life against Cracker, we see how Luffy in G2/G3 get asskicked very fast, we see how Cracker fight straight Boundman.
Could you imagine Doffy fighting Luffy for over 10Hours while his df getting nerfed via becoming soft and not having defense power anymore? I doubt Doffy could even survive 1hour in that case, it show how impressive Cracker was.

Kaido to Doffy=Doffy is WEAK

Kaido to Jack=Jack isn’t weak but the Sulong Kings were too strong

That’s my stance on it. That is why i rank Doffy as a YC4+The fact that he couldn’t hurt or defend himself vs Boundman like Cracker, a YC3

If Jack fought Boundman then I’m 99% sure he’d damage him too and not be completely outclassed
I would say he is slighty above YC4lvl, like these as WsW(who fight right now against Doffys equal, Jinbe) and would beat them but he would still lose to YC3lvl characters. It make sense for Doffy to beeing YC3.5lvl.

I don't know if Doffy is yc1 but his abilities are troublesome for nearly all commander level characters.
Do you think current law and Killer can beat Doffy 1vs 1?
Yeah I do, the rooftop five are build different, just look Zoro, Law had probably twice a power jump, Luffy even more.
DR Law with 100% could probably push Doffy(who had knowledge about Law power) to high diff, current Law should take him high diff at worst.

Funny you bring that up, cuz I actually think Kidd’s tanking means that durability-wise he’s close to Luffy.

Idk dude, Zoro is out here making Kaido dodge and blocking combined Yonko attacks. Luffy went gear 4, tanked one boro breath, did basically nothing with a gattling, and then gassed out.

Zoro is looking really damn impressive right now.
did basically nothing???kong gattling has done the highest damage till now to kaido. that was a top-tier attack, i dont think any admirals would have tanked the attack and be able to fight again

@Cinera

I'm not going to tell you to hold back the SN wank, especially Zoro this week, since it's part of the fun and enjoying the great moments we get from these characters that usually we have to wait months or years for.

I do caution you though, with Big Mom out, we're going to get all 5 SN's vs Kaido, with maybe more reinforcements like Yamato eventually joining. So the scaling you're playing with for 5 SN's vs 2 Yonko might lose a lot of it's weight when we get into the details of how 5 or more SN's vs 1 Yonko ends up playing out.

- Yeah but he kept their game for 5 days and endured it, after those 5 days was his turn to use a tactic.. and even if evil, was a winning tactic. With those 5 days he showed his superiority against Inu/Neko in a 1v1
- By the Marines? You mean against Fujitora, right? Btw he obviously lost there, I'm not denying it. Still deserve to be mentioned for his huge balls
- Doesn't change the fact that he survived that smash, it not being aimed at him doesn't change the overwhelming force he had to endure
- Pretty sure the reinforcements were necessary to face the Minks who were resting, basically to ensure a stall between the 'minor' forces of both sides
Actually it was stated that they fought on par. He wasn't showj superior to them. Using poison gas has nothing to do with strength.

Having huge also has nothing to do with strength. He was more an idiot there than anything.

When the force isnt fully taken by him then it does.

No he had those reinforcements on the roof including a number.
Also on Zou he had an endless stream of reinforcements

More like notorious for Pan D A Moenious Headcanon.... that's fact, we should make a poll about it. Does Pan D A Man say more headcanon or fact on this forum

Id gues 80% would say headcanon, probably 90%
Now your cringing it too much. You were good on first one, but adding that is cringe level now :whitepress:.

Again, 'Moe PTSD' must have got you hard, but when you believe in headcannons, I am not surprise.

Zoro has saved Luffy 7 times so far.
  • Chapter 1001: 1 time
    • He saved Luffy from Mama's Heavenly Fire
  • Chapter 1002: 1 time
    • He saved Luffy from Kaido's Boro Breath
  • Chapter 1003: 5 times
    • He saved Luffy from Kaido three times
      • Tatsumaki
      • Dragon chomp
      • Tatsumaki: Gale of Destruction
    • He saved Luffy from Mama twice
      • Motherly Fire
      • An off-panel attack
He did not need to save luffy from bolo breath since he could have just tank it.
Also vs kaido i call it one time since him losing luffy is what made him get bite and needed saving again lol .

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The only other ability the Yonkou might possibly be holding back is Awakening.
kaido has likely higher end club moves or dragon moves he didn't show, or with haki. + likely Awakening.

Hiryuu Kaen
  • It terrified Mama and made her warn Kaido to dodge.
  • After witnessing it Mama commented that they really underestimated him.
Yep Enma can likely unleash top tier attacks but Zoro can't control that perfectly for now. When he will be able to do it he will be low top.

Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki
  • It completely overwhelmed Kaido's own Tatsumaki
  • It went on to badly cut him up
I don't think this is a top tier feat.

And he didn't badly cut Kaido, you overstate it here.

Defensive Prowess
  • He could block Hakai for long enough to let the other Supernova dodge it.
    • Hakai means "Conquering the Sea".
      • It should be superior to these other attacks:
        • Hakkoku: "Conquering a Nation"
        • Ikkoku Sovereignty: "Nation's Might"
      • Conquering the Sea >> Conquering a Nation >> Nation's Might
    • Hakai is a top tier combination attack of two Yonkou in their powered up forms
Lets see first how it is done first before overhyping the feat. This is likely a nice feat but lets see first the level of the attack and then Zoro blocking one and the injures he took from it.

• Endurance
    • He withstood Indra.
    • He withstood God of Lightning: Tenjin.
    • He withstood off panel attacks from Hybrid Kaido and Prometheus fused Mama.
    • He withstood Hakai after it overpowered his block..
  • Reactions
    • He Blitzed Mama to intercept Heavenly Fire
    • He casually deflected Kaido's Wind Scythes
    • He could cut Boro Breath
    • He was able to grab Luffy and dodge Motherly Fire
    • He was able to dodge Kaido's wind scythes while carrying Luffy
Everything above is only high tier feat. Killer and co tanked prometheus or Zeus hits, fought Kaido etc etc.

• The offence to severely damage top tiers
He never severely damaged top tier.

Zoro is significantly above the likes of Katakuri and Marco.
Zoro is not at all significantly above Kata and even more Marco. Once again you overhype here.

Status
Not open for further replies.