Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Tbf with this chapter,Zoro looks more impressive to me atleast until Luffy shows his eventual mid arc powerup.
It looks this way because it focuses on Zoro's fortes(strength, attack power) while Luffy is currently fighting in base, but at the end of the day, Luffy is still the one who warned the group of the dangerosity of the attack due to his future sight, allowing him to view things an advance, a skill Zoro didn't show the ability to overcome yet, and in terms of brute force, he has G4+level3 hardening that was so powerful, Big Mom thought for a second Kaido was defeated. The next G4 usage should show something interesting

Quite a bit of headcanon and one inaccuracy there.
Zoro can control the attacks, he just missed/Kaido dodged.
what he means that he just let his haki flow to an indefinite amount with that attack which left him wheezing. he has to focus alot when it come to enma since it requires different expertise compared to wado and sandal which arguably are mastered

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I wouldn't say that. Still uses on COO which Zoro still haven't shown on scale to touch Katakuri. Does he have power to face him depends as I feel Katakuri would tank attacks as he got durability if he can fight back on forth with Luffy even when injuring himself.
Kata is stronger than people think... Katakuri alone would be enough to finish off momo... King and queen couldnt tell that sanji is near them... Kata would have stoped this easy

I have to rest now but I have a message for the guys downplaying Sanji and Jack

When both Sanji and Jack start fucking shit up in Wano, DO NOT try to switch sides, we don’t want y’all over here. I will remember some of you fake fans
Keep that same energy. Sanji and Jack will shine and body everyone and that’s straight facts 💯💯💯
I don't think Sanji is facing Jack. He going to head to Momo side given early he was deciding. He didn't show up to Scabbards, so best guess he is going to Momo side where possibility it can soon lead to King or Queen who want Momo off from side and Sanji will be the one to fight them.

Status
Not open for further replies.