Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were fighting off-screen. Did you think Zoro stand there and never try anything and said that for fun? He using his best moves, but we can see Yonkos are easily fine and not even going full power on them. Again it's not to go on when he has Enma as his power up, not another one.

He got something for Luffy more as clearly he hasn't gone full power unlike Zoro who more in his limit side especially in that statement.
That's not even a logical sequence.
Luffy affirms that their attacks are doing something.
However, the attacks doing something doesn't equate to them having a viable way to win.
You realise that to defeat Kaido and Big Mom, it's going to take a lot more than just hurting them.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
kaido has likely higher end club moves or dragon moves he didn't show, or with haki. + likely Awakening.
  • Kaido has been using his top club techniques against the Supernova.
  • It is unlikely that Hybrid Kaido can use any attacks stronger than Hakai.
  • Given Law's comments that he couldn't use his abilities on Kaido/Mama because of their haki, they have probably been using haki.

Yep Enma can likely unleash top tier attacks but Zoro can't control that perfectly for now
There's no indication that Zoro can't properly control the attack. Kaido simply dodged after Mama told him to do so:

After Kaido successfully dodged the attack, Mama chastised him for greatly underestimating Zoro:

There's no lack of control issue here, Kaido simply dodged Zoro's Hiryuu Kaen.

I don't think this is a top tier feat.

And he didn't badly cut Kaido, you overstate it here.
  • He completely overwhelmed a named technique from Kaido.
  • He cut Kaido.

Lets see first how it is done first before overhyping the feat.
the injures he took from it.
He was able to later cut Prometheus to let them throw Mama off the Rooftop, so he wasn't placed out of commission.

Everything above is only high tier feat. Killer and co tanked prometheus or Zeus hits, fought Kaido etc etc.
Nah. Some high tiers have some stats on par with top tiers. Kata has COO above most top tiers.
  • Zoro reacted to the attacks of top tiers on multiple occasions.
  • Zoro withstood the attacks of top tiers on multiple occasions.
That other Supernova could perform similar feats doesn't discount them. It just shows how strong they are.

He never severely damaged top tier.
Hiryuu Kaen would have severely damaged Kaido had it landed:
  • It was so potent that it terrified Big Mom (a top tier swordsman in her own right, and along with Kaido one of the most durable characters in the series). It compelled Big Mom to warn Kaido to dodge:
    • This is the only attack on the Rooftop that Kaido felt the need to dodge.
  • Just witnessing Zoro prepare the attack had Kaido shook:
  • After Kaido successfully dodged the attack, Mama chastised him for greatly underestimating Zoro:

Zoro is not at all significantly above Kata and even more Marco. Once again you overhype here.
Kata does not have:
  • The offensive prowess to significantly, let alone severely damage top tiers
  • The defensive prowess to block attacks from top tiers
  • The endurance to withstand attacks from top tiers

Kata has the reactions to contend with top tiers, but that's all he has.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Kaido finally takes down the SN next chapter most likely.
Yh right, people have been saying this since chap. 1001
I really hope Oda doesn't let Kaido defeat the Novas just for them to pop up and defeat him in a day or so. The SNs should buss out their most powerful moves and kill this guy already.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
@rerere

We need to put all those theory in some text or in one sheet, to keep the overview and maybe create a big whole theory, since we have some points already.

Starting:
- Ulti + P1 joining Kid Pirates
- Rivalery Killer + Zoro
- Killer gives Zeus to Nami
- Ulti Jealous of Nami cause of trading with Killer + cause of giving her back Zeus, which hurt Ulti
- Sanji jealous of Killer cause of trading with Nami (getting flirted by nami) + cause of rivalery with Zoro

- CoC Clash 4 Persons
- Kid next Power Ups...

There is a lot i dont think of right now. But we should get them together once. :D

guys ... I think people are REALLY sleeping on a major fact simply cause Zoro or Big Mom moments

in this chapter it was PROVEN that strong Haki can stop hax DF effects

so ...

if Law DF is hopeless to effect strong Haki what other DF users are hopeless to effect Strong Haki

Hancock?
Sugar?
Bonny?
Kuma?

by 1009 logic all of this DF "Hax" power are worthless in face of strong Haki users.
it was a theory back then but now it's a fact
Yes I think Oda is going the Bleach route where Hax guess less effective the higher the gap in reiatsu becomes.

guys ... I think people are REALLY sleeping on a major fact simply cause Zoro or Big Mom moments

so ...

if Law DF is hopeless to effect strong Haki what other DF users are hopeless to effect Strong Haki

Hancock?
Sugar?
Bonny?
Kuma?

by 1009 logic all of this DF "Hax" power are worthless in face of strong Haki users.
It's why i don't think Dango would work on Kaido lol

You're misunderstanding me. Zoro has been impressive in the rooftop battles, no doubt, but i'm saying it looks that way due to the fact it's focusing on Zoro's fortes. In terms of stat battles, Luffy is still superior
Yea,no he is not. Its funny how i predicted this shit. I said before they started fighting no more excuses fir either side because they will be fighting same opponent. I knew Oda won't make Zoro look worse, the only time is the hard counter with Enel. Lets stop with the excuses, Luffy needs to prove it, its that simp

so ...

Hancock?
Sugar?
Bonny?
Kuma?

I wonder what if Sugar had a top haki. If her powers would still be countered assuming they even can right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.