Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji broke a piece of ice, Oars is not two yonko, Aokiji is not two yonko, a weakened starving big mom is not Two yonko
Sanji disarmed an admiral.

In terms of "power scaling" Oars could indeed be similar to the current situation in comparison to the Straw Hats from back then.

Aokiji isn't two yonko but Ace performed better than Zoro here while being arguably weaker, so that's some balance there.

Jinbe isn't Zoro etiher nor has access to swords to block the attack.

Just like the other user, you miss the point.

None of that is as impressive as blocking two full powered emperors (including fucking hybrid Kaido bruh)

Are u fr rn ?
Why not, exactly? Why Ace easily blocking a top tier's signature attack with less problems than Zoro isn't impressive? Why Jinbe stopping a direct slash from a yonko with his arms, not swords, isn't impressive? Why the whole crew holding their ground, blocking and even dominating Oars at some point (who was significantly more powerful than all of them) was less impressive?

you mean this scene ?

if thats the case
sanji disarming doesnt mean squat.
dont put that along with jimbei blocking big mom.
I put it along the arguable reasoning by Oda that a weaker character can do something good and impressive against even a top tier because that's what the situation allows and it doesn't necessarily mean as much shit as some people think it does.

I don't even like Sanji, but nice ad hominem.

Big Mom suggests to Kaidou that they attack together and finish all Supernovas in one blow.

Kaidou: "I hope your legs and hip are still good enough, old hag!!"

Big Mom: "Who do you think you are talking to, boy!!"

Big Mom and Kaidou: "Hakai (覇海 Conquering the Sea)!!!"

Big Mom and Kaidou use a massive combined attack, they swing their weapons at the same time and send massive wave at the Supernova which is too fast for any of them to dodge. However, Zoro blocks the attack with his swords.

Zoro: "Get out of the way or we will all die!!"

Big Mom and Kaidou attack destroys part of the island. Law transports Zoro out in time so he survives but is heavily injured. Kid thanks Zoro for managing to slow down the attack even if he managed to do it for 1 second.
:steef::steef::steef:

I need to see the double spread of that attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.