Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro's haki is weaker than Big mom and Kaido since Law's hax works on him.
Law was teleporting Luffy too. Back when Luffy was fresh at the start of the fight as well.

I don’t think thats how it works. You have to be opposing Law for you to resist him. Like if the yonko were not fighting law and using Haki specifically against him, I think he would be able to teleport them

Sanji disarmed an admiral.

In terms of "power scaling" Oars could indeed be similar to the current situation in comparison to the Straw Hats from back then.

Aokiji isn't two yonko but Ace performed better than Zoro here while being arguably weaker, so that's some balance there.

Jinbe isn't Zoro etiher nor has access to swords to block the attack.

Just like the other user, you miss the point.

Why not, exactly? Why Ace easily blocking a top tier's signature attack with less problems than Zoro isn't impressive? Why Jinbe stopping a direct slash from a yonko with his arms, not swords, isn't impressive? Why the whole crew holding their ground, blocking and even dominating Oars at some point (who was significantly more powerful than all of them) was less impressive?

I put it along the arguable reasoning by Oda that a weaker character can do something good and impressive against even a top tier because that's what the situation allows and it doesn't necessarily mean as much shit as some people think it does.

I don't even like Sanji, but nice ad hominem.
read the full summary
and you will realize aokiji was never as serious as this was
and that sabre was blocked by someone else before sanji came to kick it
not comparable at all.

aokiji 'sintention was always to spare the strawhats.
this is extremely different.

Status
Not open for further replies.