Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.....

So that feat was kinda impressive....kinda not. I mean it would've been impressive without all the wank Z-fans were giving it. But Zoro could only hold it for a second and with that he's heavily injured to the point he's coughing up blood whilst cutting promethesus. Like without all the wank Zoro fans have beem giving to the feat and Zoro in general within this fight....I would've given props to Zoro.

But no I'll hold him to the standards Z-bois hold him, and unlike them I won't backtrack. So yh, that lowkey pathetic from Zoro. Nearly killed by an attack he only held for a second. How are you supposed to kill Kaido like that. Trash.....

Coming from the dude who baited all Zoro wankers and kept repeating ZoRO vS OrOcHi, We dont want your fake ass props

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
learn to read you dumb ignorant fool

the attack can kill him, Zolo alone can't handle the attack, Wich mean Zolo can't block the attack without dying , Wich mean Zolo doesn't have the feat of stopping BM and Kaido attack

retards like you suggested that Zolo can and did that, but obviously he can't
he stopped it enough to save the others dumbass
all 5 would be dead if not for him

Holy damn, Zoro managed to momentarily block that attack, what an outstanding feat,so Law shambles him right in the middle, makes sense.

Also, this must mean that Zoro's haki is weaker than Big mom and Kaido since Law's hax works on him.

Luffy trash talking Kaido,lol
Crazy attack attack from Kaido and Big Mom. Zoro is a monstrosity.

It makes you think...how powerful is Primebeard best attack?

While its impressive Zoro manage to block a combine attack from Linlin and Kaido, it seem like it was a shockwave attack and again not up close to what Jinbei did to Linlin.

Therefore I still see Jinbei feat is better because he took it like a champ.

Hopefully Zoro use all 3 swords to block it too, and not just because of Enma..

Status
Not open for further replies.