Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T
Last post...

SNs need to do critical damage or else they are forest so far would be a waste, below Retainers who fatally wounded Kaido even though they lost. Kaido was bleeding, his scar nearly reopened.

So the full summary is out
If Law didn't save Zoro, zoro and co would be dead

I guess redhawk is top tier? GOD LEVEL TOO RIGHT?
Oda actually had hybrid Kaido dodge Luffy’s g2! And luffy comments...on panels!
People shouldn't have hyped Zoro's Hyuo Ken. They were worried about Enma and Zoro AP is Top tier or yonko level.

I like Kaido and Linlin's chemistry.

Kidd and Law were clutch FVMPs to take LInoi out. Zoro was the defensive player of the year
Luffy the Regular MVP so far ovwrall.

Oda paired Killer and Zoro again..both to take away Napoleon and Prometheus at the same time.
Zoro's feat is still good tho. He slowed it down for just 1 second...

Base Luffy blocking hybrid Kaido's base club strike...
Then tanking his named attack...you...
Kaido even felt the need to actually dodge g2!
Luffy remains a class of his own.

Law managing to shamble Zoro this time without his consent/approval ...means that Law >= or Law ~ Zoro. Zoro's haki isn't top tier afterall.

The chapter doesn't sound so bad.
I wished I could be active again ah:josad: Life

This chapter wanks Luffy defense and Offense even higher... he is growing mid-fight
Zoro feat still good. I wanna see the panels
The fuck, Jo_Ndule is back and he's actually praising Zoro
What's next, Jo_Ndule praising Mihawk? :yonjidoggy:

Zoro's feat is impressive but Oda put the proper checks on it by making it :

Last just one second.
Heavily injure him in that just one second.
The attack not losing any of it's force and causing masive damage after Zoro get's teleported away.

Again, great feat, but the Zoro taking on both Yonko's memes can wait, this attack looks like it would have killed him.
I think only the top of the world could stop such an attack , maybe even not them. It was a combo attack of two Yonkos with one being in his hybrid. It’s no surprise that Zoro got badly damaged

[QUOTE = "Sentinel, post: 1264214, membre: 11"] Voyez à quel point le plotarmor de MC est puissant? J'espère que les gens arrêteront de qualifier l'AP de Kata de faible pour ne pas avoir abattu Luffy (bien qu'il l'ait temporairement koé plusieurs fois) pendant leur combat 1 contre 1. [/ QUOTE]
Luffy is just a tank a real tank

Zoro's feat is impressive but Oda put the proper checks on it by making it :

Last just one second.
Heavily injure him in that just one second.
The attack not losing any of it's force and causing masive damage after Zoro get's teleported away.

Again, great feat, but the Zoro taking on both Yonko's memes can wait, this attack looks like it would have killed him.
They won't listen to reason, don't even bother :hihihi:

Status
Not open for further replies.