Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But just who the hell are you to pretend to know how Oda thinks and intends to do ? :nicagesmile:
I don't pretend to know anything, hence why speak of "personally" and similar words. I'm doubting the assumptions of others here.

Isn't that some superiority complex towards the Zorofans you despise so hard ? :wellwell:
I don't really despise Zorofans as a whole, although (out of this debate) I do indeed despise particular individuals among his fandom; just like Oda would, and here I'm completely sure of it. But this has nothing to do with this thread.

You can't handle to see so many of us being hyped at Zoro's feats that you can't helped to act like if you were Oda's assistant or something to give credits to your opinions and trying to keep us in control ... pathetic
What I'm questioning is your understanding of Oda's work, not by taking the position of assuring I know it better but by doubting his is the same as yours.

Sanji broke a piece of ice from an admiral who was fuckin around

Zoro has been having a prolonged fight with yonko before he blocked an attack the two yonko thought was able to ONE SHOT all the supernova

Aokiji isn’t Two yonko and you better not forget it

and what are swords versus fuckin Haki in this universe? Everything is Haki now. Even swords don’t matter compared to Haki.
"Who was fucking around" equals he was about to kill, which he was?

Just like the Straw Hats had a prolonged fight with a significantly stronger foe, and? It's like you guys don't know how Oda's teamfights work, especially one so badly managed as this one (which feels like a staring contest for its most part).

Aokiji is one top tier and Ace did better than Zoro, so balance.

Armament haki is applied over your direct body. Swords aren't part of your body. Obvious difference there in terms of blocking.

read the full summary
and you will realize aokiji was never as serious as this was
and that sabre was blocked by someone else before sanji came to kick it
not comparable at all.

aokiji 'sintention was always to spare the strawhats.
this is extremely different.
The full summary makes it even more nuanced because Zoro ends up heavily injured.

And Kuzan was about to kill Robin, he didn't inted to spare them from the start.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro's feat is impressive but Oda put the proper checks on it by making it :

Last just one second.
Heavily injure him in that just one second.
The attack not losing any of it's force and causing masive damage after Zoro get's teleported away.

Again, great feat, but the Zoro taking on both Yonko's memes can wait, this attack looks like it would have killed him.
They'd all be dead if not for zoro.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So it seems that Zoro was able to block the combined attack just for 1 second and he needed to be saved by Law otherwise he would have died.
Still very impressive but faaar away from all the masturbation he received these two days from a lot of people.

Anyway the combined attack from Kaido and Big Mom could be the strongest attack we ever witnessed in One Piece, am I right?
Still that is definitely an EOS level attack

So the full summary is out.

Haki is more powerful than I expected. It seems to be the ultimate attack of the Yonkou.

They decide to destroy all the Supernova with their full strength and so unleash their most powerful combination attack: Hakai.

Zoro outreacts the other 4 Supernova and blocks Hakai for a few seconds.

He holds back the attack for long enough to tell the others to dodge (and they do). The attack is so powerful that Zoro affirms that they will all die if they don't dodge (he was determined to lay down his life to hold off the attack).

Hakai destroys part of the island and eventually overpowers Zoro. Law returns the favour and transports Zoro away before the attack completely destroys him. Zoro nonetheless takes heavy damage.

Confirmation that Kaido would dodge attacks he thinks can actually do real damage to him.

I'm guessing that like Red Roc, Red Hawk also uses internal destruction COA. Maybe this naming scheme will be how Oda let's us know that internal destruction COA is being used. Alternatively, Kaido has a weakness to fire (Boro Breath did hurt him after all).

Hakai really did a number on Zoro.

My main update on the full spoilers is that Zoro's endurance is not quite as godly as I thought as he didn't completely tank Hakai. Other than that, Zoro's defensive prowess is still top tier as he could hold back Hakai for a few seconds.

@Kuro Ashi, while the Supernova focused most of their offense on Kaido, they had to contend with the attacks from both Yonkou working together. Before Mama was defeated, she did a number on Kidd and together with Kaido on Zoro (he was still coughing up blood when he neutralised Prometheus).
Kaido also seem to mess up luffy .
Right now there strongest AP people are fuck .
Going to be interesting to see what happens from here if they half dead.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So it seems that Zoro was able to block the combined attack just for 1 second and he needed to be saved by Law otherwise he would have died.
Still very impressive but faaar away from all the masturbation he received these two days from a lot of people.

Anyway the combined attack from Kaido and Big Mom could be the strongest attack we ever witnessed in One Piece, am I right?
Lmfao the contradiction in the two halves of this post

If that's the strongest attack we've ever seen we haven't wanked zoro enough

Zoro stopped the ultimate attack of two Yonkou for long enough that:
  • He could warn all the other Supernova to dodge:
  • The Supernova then proceeded to dodge:
  • We see the attack destroying the island:

There's no need to downplay the feat, it is still utterly insane.

Nah, Sakazuki is still the top tier God of Feats.
:akaman:

Zoro is just the King for now.
What the actual fuck :gokulaugh::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.