Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoro carrying the supernovas on his back.
Are you for real....it is good feat that Zoro blocked even for a second but you guys act like he is the only one fighting while others cheerleading....Zoro himself acknowledged he can't hold for long and Law used the opening Zoro created and allowed Zoro to dodge later....it is a good teamwork with Zoro being tank....why do you have to discount other characters to elevate Zoro.....

Zoro stops for a moment the emperors' attack: WOW WHAT A HYPE.

Oda: Sanji can disarm Kuzan, the whole crew can perform against and even dominate Oars, Ace can clash equally with Aokiji's named attack, Jinbe can stop Big Mom's slash with his arms...

I'm not entirely sure you guys see this event like Oda does, to be honest. It's a good feat? Surely, but I have my doubts Oda wrote it for you readers to hype Zoro like this as it isn't at all the first time a way weaker character performs good or, at least, isn't instantly humiliated against a significantly more powerful adversary or even a top tier.
And? You have Sanji disarming a fucking admiral, you have Ace easily stopping a fucking admiral, you have Jinbe blocking a fucking yonko..., and so on. The point is that I personally doubt Oda's mind works as you guys think it does as I don't think he'd make such a big thing out of "stopped an combinad attack from two fucking yonko".
But just who the hell are you to pretend to know how Oda thinks and intends to do ? :nicagesmile:
Isn't that some superiority complex towards the Zorofans you despise so hard ? :wellwell:
You can't handle to see so many of us being hyped at Zoro's feats that you can't helped to act like if you were Oda's assistant or something to give credits to your opinions and trying to keep us in control ... pathetic
:sanjimeh:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
So the full summary is out.

Big Mom suggests to Kaidou that they attack together and finish all Supernovas in one blow.

Kaidou: "I hope your legs and hip are still good enough, old hag!!"

Big Mom: "Who do you think you are talking to, boy!!"

Big Mom and Kaidou: "Hakai (覇海 Conquering the Sea)!!!"
Haki is more powerful than I expected. It seems to be the ultimate attack of the Yonkou.

They decide to destroy all the Supernova with their full strength and so unleash their most powerful combination attack: Hakai.

Big Mom and Kaidou use a massive combined attack, they swing their weapons at the same time and send massive wave at the Supernova which is too fast for any of them to dodge. However, Zoro blocks the attack with his swords.
Zoro outreacts the other 4 Supernova and blocks Hakai for a few seconds.

Zoro: "Get out of the way or we will all die!!"
He holds back the attack for long enough to tell the others to dodge (and they do). The attack is so powerful that Zoro affirms that they will all die if they don't dodge (he was determined to lay down his life to hold off the attack).

Big Mom and Kaidou attack destroys part of the island. Law transports Zoro out in time so he survives but is heavily injured. Kid thanks Zoro for managing to slow down the attack even if he managed to do it for 1 second.
Hakai destroys part of the island and eventually overpowers Zoro. Law returns the favour and transports Zoro away before the attack completely destroys him. Zoro nonetheless takes heavy damage.

Luffy immediately jumps again and uses "Gomu Gomu no Red Hawk" at Kaidou, but Kaidou dodges it before Luffy can complete the attack. Luffy smiles.

Luffy: "So you have to dodge it because this can actually hurt you, right?"
Confirmation that Kaido would dodge attacks he thinks can actually do real damage to him.

I'm guessing that like Red Roc, Red Hawk also uses internal destruction COA. Maybe this naming scheme will be how Oda let's us know that internal destruction COA is being used. Alternatively, Kaido has a weakness to fire (Boro Breath did hurt him after all).

Zoro (that is still coughing up blood)
Hakai really did a number on Zoro.

My main update on the full spoilers is that Zoro's endurance is not quite as godly as I thought as he didn't completely tank Hakai. Other than that, Zoro's defensive prowess is still top tier as he could hold back Hakai for a few seconds.

@Kuro Ashi, while the Supernova focused most of their offense on Kaido, they had to contend with the attacks from both Yonkou working together. Before Mama was defeated, she did a number on Kidd and together with Kaido on Zoro (he was still coughing up blood when he neutralised Prometheus).

Zolo only stopped the attack for one second and he was about to die lmao

so much for stopping two Yonko attacks, that's why spoiler threads are garbage, I said this earlier and it was true there was no way Zolo can stop an attack from two Yonko, believing it happened was dumb
He saved them. Lol slowed that shit down. Zoro and Luffy is carrying thats why they the most injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.