Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro stops for a moment the emperors' attack: WOW WHAT A HYPE.

Oda: Sanji can disarm Kuzan, the whole crew can perform against and even dominate Oars, Ace can clash equally with Aokiji's named attack, Jinbe can stop Big Mom's slash with his arms...

I'm not entirely sure you guys see this event like Oda does, to be honest. It's a good feat? Surely, but I have my doubts Oda wrote it for you readers to hype Zoro like this as it isn't at all the first time a way weaker character performs good or, at least, isn't instantly humiliated against a significantly more powerful adversary or even a top tier.

I'm not entirely sure you guys see this event like Oda does, to be honest. It's a good feat? Surely, but I have my doubts Oda wrote it for you readers to hype Zoro like this as it's by far the first time a way weaker character performs good or, at least, isn't instantly humiliated against a significantly more powerful adversary or even a top tier.
Typical zoro fanboys let them have their fun
every small thing he does is hype I guess

Okay let’s get into Haki

Blackbeard. Blackbeard has the ability to shut off people’s devil fruits. Can you resist this ability with Haki?

kid. Kid can move metals with Haki, can you resist his magnetism if you put Haki on the metals?

Fujitora. Sabo was getting fucked by Raging tiger, does that mean Sabo just doesn’t have good enough Haki to nullify the gravity?

@Ssg super suit coby @Celestial D. Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.