Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
You asked to be trolled when you said they were using conquerors to block law's fruit since zoro hasn't shown conqueror's yet
i undestand the haki that form. All people have haki and you can use it with coo and coa. When you have great ambition and good control from haki you can use coc. In the case of zoro he has it

Zoro stops for a moment the emperors' attack: WOW WHAT A HYPE.

Oda: Sanji can disarm Kuzan, the whole crew can perform against and even dominate Oars, Ace can clash equally with Aokiji's named attack, Jinbe can stop Big Mom's slash with his arms...

I'm not entirely sure you guys see this event like Oda does, to be honest. It's a good feat? Surely, but I have my doubts Oda wrote it for you readers to hype Zoro like this as it isn't at all the first time a way weaker character performs good or, at least, isn't instantly humiliated against a significantly more powerful adversary or even a top tier.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

None of them stopped an combined attack from two fucking yonko

Zoro stops for a moment the emperors' attack: WOW WHAT A HYPE.

Oda: Sanji can disarm Kuzan, the whole crew can perform against and even dominate Oars, Ace can clash equally with Aokiji's named attack, Jinbe can stop Big Mom's slash with his arms...

I'm not entirely sure you guys see this event like Oda does, to be honest. It's a good feat? Surely, but I have my doubts Oda wrote it for you readers to hype Zoro like this as it isn't at all the first time a way weaker character performs good or, at least, isn't instantly humiliated against a significantly more powerful adversary or even a top tier.
Yeah I think this is a kidd and law hype chapter but zoro fans see it a different way. Oda probably doesn’t think much of it

Kaido has haxxed Zoan regeneration and was basically receiving all the damage the Supernova were dishing out (the moment they decided to actually focus on Mama, she was summarily dealt with).

The Roof Five pushed two Yonkou much farther than 5 Pre Udon Boundman would have been able to push just Kaido. The average level of the Roof Five >> Pre Udon Boundman.

Neither current feats nor portrayal place Luffy above Zoro. In fact, Zoro has the two best feats on the Rooftop by a mile. This is all the more insane if you consider that Asura still exists.

The Supernova are already badly injured and exhausted whereas Kaido is virtually fresh:
  • Redon said that given how heavily injured the three main damage dealers of the Supernova were, he doesn't think they can beat Kaido in 10 chapters.
    • I'm guessing he's referring to the captains.
  • The Supernova stressed last chapter that they've been through "Hell".
    • Luffy said that he's been to Hell and back a few times already.
  • This chapter is literally titled "Hell".
  • Kaido is facing a Roof Five that are far from their peak.
    • Any feats he performs against them should be interpreted in light of that.
Kaido literally stood their and let them pound him for a while. Thats not even an excuse.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

None of them stopped an combined attack from two fucking yonko
And? You have Sanji disarming a fucking admiral, you have Ace easily stopping a fucking admiral, you have Jinbe blocking a fucking yonko..., and so on. The point is that I personally doubt Oda's mind works as you guys think it does as I don't think he'd make such a big thing out of "stopped an combinad attack from two fucking yonko".

Status
Not open for further replies.