Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She could use that to get back on the rooftop :steef: or even infuse soul in the dragon clouds around Onigashima to fly :steef:
Maybe she will Transform the water into one of her elements. Imagine a sea of lightning catching Big Mom and carrying her up again and her whole body covered in flames Emitting heat that instantly burns the landscape in a 50 Metres Radius once she is on onigashima again. :shocking:

In an epic double spread, the Red Scabbards cut all of Orochi's head at once. Kinemon says they have no time to waste with him (he's implying that Orochi is not dead yet?) so they will leave his judgement to hell. The Red Scabbards continues on but Raizou stays to fight Fukurokuju.
Let's freaking gooo, i was so scared to see Sanji vs Kanjuro but looks like the red scabbards are meant to finish him off :finally::finally:

Glad we can agree, I have Aokiji as the weakest of the og3 due to portrayal though
Aokiji still went toe to toe with apparent strongest character for 10 days and DF disadvantage. And gave him a huge scar spamming from his face all through his back. Probably akainu was so weak after that battle usopp could have low diffed him. That tells you how high diff the fight was, even though akainu came victorious.

The same Kaido and Big Mom that almost killed them SN, if it wasn't for Zoro, was embarrassed hard by none SN and YC. So the, Mihawk and Vista, had an even clash means nothing. Not like it ever did. Macro and Big Mom how to even clash, she forfeited the battle, and acknowledged she didn't have enough power to defeat him and be relevant during the war.
:milaugh:You blow my mind, literally zoro is 2x stronger than vista its a highto extreme diff fight and its gonna keep getting closer
This chapter confirmed that Fujitora extended Deressrosa by 70 chapters.
Explain

Status
Not open for further replies.