Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid said it probably did damage, Luffy is here saying all his attacks are doing damage to Kaido.

Kaido one shotted Oden, that doesn't mean he was far above, it meant it was plot relevant, similarly Luffy was plot nerfed due to be begining of the arc (Croc, Lucci, Caesar Clown, Monet, all people not an untouchable distance above Luffy and sometimes weaker who gave him begining of the arc Ls), nerfed due to the fact he could not bypass scale defense and enraged and confused so FS didn't work.

Luffy isn't using his full trump cards either. Kaido got ragdolled and had to wait for G4 to run out, those are the facts.
Doing damage doesn't mean being superior, and the fact that Kaido was able of one-shotting Oden says that he was at least pretty close to him, possibly already equal or stronger than him.
And Kaido wasn't damaged that much by G4 attacks, still has more in store than Luffy currently and he's still far stronger than Luffy and any of the other Supernovas even without Big Mom, those are the facts too.

Kid said it probably did damage, Luffy is here saying all his attacks are doing damage to Kaido.

Kaido one shotted Oden, that doesn't mean he was far above, it meant it was plot relevant, similarly Luffy was plot nerfed due to be begining of the arc (Croc, Lucci, Caesar Clown, Monet, all people not an untouchable distance above Luffy and sometimes weaker who gave him begining of the arc Ls), nerfed due to the fact he could not bypass scale defense and enraged and confused so FS didn't work.

Luffy isn't using his full trump cards either. Kaido got ragdolled and had to wait for G4 to run out, those are the facts.
What? They were jumping Kaido in Dragon form bro. Why you acting like Luffy was fighting by himself.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Fair enough, I can fully get behind Killer being stronger than anyone not named King out of the calamities. Though admittedly King hasn’t done much.
It depends on if King is actually on par with Queen as his current portrayal suggests.

I doubt that is the strongest attack the yonko can pull off .
Before this fight is over i expect see more crazy stuff from Kaido .
I said "by all indications". It's possible they have something stronger, but nothing suggests it. This was the attack the Yonkou resorted to when they wanted to take the Supernova down in one strike. It was an attack that Kaido teased Mama about, questioning if she was still fit enough to perform it. It's an attack whose name alludes to it's strength ("Conquering the Sea", but also "destruction").

There isn't really any indication that Kaido is holding back something greater. It's not impossible, but nothing suggests it.

3- We LEARNED that Luffy's Red Rock >>> Gear 4th... as It's the only attack Kaido wanted to dodge from Luffy so far... makes you wonder why this idiot used Gear 4th in the first place LMAO... Also, it makes you think about Gear 4th was not utilizing the advanced haki... I believe... because it wouldn't make sense to make that Gear 4th suddenly become that useless of a form...
how did we learn this, luffy used red hawk(the one used against hody)
Any way odas formulaa will just be adding new named attack wwhich will against x

Status
Not open for further replies.