Status
Not open for further replies.
i got removed from the game during the night

couldnt talk in restaurant or do anything

something like lind's commute ability

and i did recieve the meal i ordered but couldnt use it cuz of the commute
I was confused as hell when I saw you as Jeors or disappear.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess that jeors dude may have used it on you and him, hence why you both disappeared maybe?

This doesn’t necessarily mean you’re town but should kinda clear that other dude if that was his ability no? As why would scum try to remove themselves and someone else from the game.

This is a lot of assumpations of my parts I know but eh.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I don’t know, honestly it sounds a bit amateurish to send a superkill on town N1.
I agree there.

Maybe it was intended for Midnight or whatever
Maybe who knows. But what kind of ability could save him from that?

Anyway I got some thoughts but I need someone to weigh in.

This delivery service reminds me a lot of the contract ability CC had in the CG game. You would be offered a contract to some abilities but they would actually turn out the opposite.

For instance a contract presented to a person would say that the person becomes a doctor. If they accept they actually become the vig. So when they wanna protect someone they actually shoot him.

But CG was a bastard game. Does such an ability make sense in a non bastard game?

Maybe who knows. But what kind of ability could save him from that?

Anyway I got some thoughts but I need someone to weigh in.

This delivery service reminds me a lot of the contract ability CC had in the CG game. You would be offered a contract to some abilities but they would actually turn out the opposite.

For instance a contract presented to a person would say that the person becomes a doctor. If they accept they actually become the vig. So when they wanna protect someone they actually shoot him.

But CG was a bastard game. Does such an ability make sense in a non bastard game?
Well any kill could have been redirected, or there was a bus drive at foot. You know these things

Why are you so stuck on mechanics for two days?

Looking at Cal's posts something happened to him as well. It's looking pretty rough for us.

Also with the disappearance of Sors and Usopp at the end of day was also weird.

It can't be related to FinalBeta's restaurant.

WE know that Usopp ordered a meal from the delivery, so it's plausible to think Sors was the second one since Usopp said the one he took was taken.

Whoever has the food delivery ability is scum.
This seems like Mango knows i'm town ??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.