Status
Not open for further replies.
I was under the impression that SK bypasses all of it.

I am not stuck on mechanics, just pointing out things we need to consider.
I think that applies to those who are redirect immune. Either way bus driving is also a definite possibility

Lol you are, you're very stuck on talking about that instead of players. Aside from Midnight, who else do you sus?

Idk, i have a memory leak but could you tell me if light would ever do any ballsy tactic like this when he was scum in other games?
Hahah well they pulled some stuff in that CG game.

Lynching a lynch immune scummate is great

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Light's play around the restaurant opening just didn't seem natural at all, it seemed planned out and it felt like at points he was just ignoring facts to sus people
What do you mean it was planned out? I don't like such abilities and when I don't like such things I'll be open about it. Which facts did I try and ignore?

I mean I was onto him too.

And I told you why, cause dude survives a Lynch. This is just tinfoil atm, who do you think jumped too fast on the midnight Lynch near the end? Those could be his scummates too trying to get town cred imo if he is indeed scum.
But it doesn't make sense. Why would I out my buddy D1 like that? I stand to gain almost nothing from it. He survives a lynch and now everyone is onto him. There's no point in me doing so.

The people who voted for Midnight were you, me, Gambit, Robin and TAC. Gambit probably to try and save himself, TAC voted apparently in his PM I have no idea about what. That leaves the 3 of us. You and were on him early, and Robin voted for him like 3 hours before EOD. I don't see any one of us there jumping on it too fast.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Gramma telling the thread that one is town is a confirmation? What a meth crystal play was that? dude gimme some of the skanky grass you smokin
I liked Cal's contribution, as well as people thought he was townish.
I didn't know he was town, but I thought it was very likely. Either way, activity is good for town, you know.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ok im gna assume ppl roleblocked midnight/gambit

now it seems beta is actually town if hes rly rolecrushed

i would like to start grilling the inactive ningens.

it seens mafia are aware that midnight is lynch immune so they didnt bother derailing hard

however gambit is not lynch immune as u can see how votes went from 6-2 to 6-5

in the scenario that both midnight and gambit r scum, it looks like mafia wanted the lynch to be wasted on midnight over gambit

ok im gna assume ppl roleblocked midnight/gambit

now it seems beta is actually town if hes rly rolecrushed

i would like to start grilling the inactive ningens.

it seens mafia are aware that midnight is lynch immune so they didnt bother derailing hard

however gambit is not lynch immune as u can see how votes went from 6-2 to 6-5

in the scenario that both midnight and gambit r scum, it looks like mafia wanted the lynch to be wasted on midnight over gambit
I thought about this stuff, but would they be that overt in doing that? Like mid and gambit being scum mates I mean.

Btw what do you think about what I said earlier, Juliet died, why? I recall her throwing shade on UwU and that’s it.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Whatever you say buddy, don’t need town cred when I am town. Your attempt to deflect from Light is noted though.

Sus atm excluding midnight:

UwU
T-pein
Mango
Emperor Joelington
Ripped Cal

Gambit

Neutral

Nat

Light
I'm pretty sure Nat's town, I've liked her all game.

T-pein and JDB just haven't bothered playing this game I think.

I'm all up for a Emperor Lynch if we deem Midnight to be too risky to lynch (due to Nat and your suspicion about the mafia lynch thingie)

Status
Not open for further replies.