Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead townie? Tf?
T-Pein has no excuse for not posting as Luthon is the announcer.

UwU I sus because Juliet who sussed him died + the fact that he claimed to be the main vacillating of the show. Have you been reading Nat?

Emperor Joelington has only fluffed so far so excuse me for sussing this dude.

Miss me with your outrage.
:sadgrin: you haven't seen outrage yet.

Sussing UwU is nothing original, dude made a shady claim, we all sus him. Do better

T-Pein and Jew would have surely be subbed or modkilled if this was willing avoidance. They had 0 posts. Yet I don't see Flowa looking for any subs, you get my drift?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
You sussing the same dudes I do? Only one we sussed was Midnight.
Uwu, Beta, Robin, Emperor, T-Pein.

You know my thoughts on Uwu Beta and Robin.

Emperor- mostly due to the fact that Grammation stated iirc that when he's coasting it doesn't reflect well.

And T-Pein for being gone completely. I noticed JDB is in the game to an extent.
And this is what I said about the rest of them yesterday
UwU I don't know what to make of. Mango pointed out he's the big bad of the show. But he wasn't really pressured to say any of this tbh and he seems to casual and relaxed about it. But I also think there's some hidden shit that he's not telling us.

Midnight- I said everything already.

Beta I still sus. I don't trust that restaurant ability at all. Especially after what Susopp came out with.

Robin I also find weird. For someone that was eager to play a game, that they even broke the rules in the previous game and got themselves mod killed just to be able to post to not post or post very little I find odd. Maybe trying to avoid the spot light.

Emil

Certified Memelord
fuji and light u guys r the last 2 of my town pool remaining. if u guys turn out town too then i actually got 7 townies correct lmao

fuji looking like an indie tho but i like to have em around for now

:sadgrin: you haven't seen outrage yet.

Sussing UwU is nothing original, dude made a shady claim, we all sus him. Do better

T-Pein and Jew would have surely be subbed or modkilled if this was willing avoidance. They had 0 posts. Yet I don't see Flowa looking for any subs, you get my drift?
So now I can’t sus people other people sus? Are you for real lmao. I said exactly why I sus him and it’s not just his final boss claim.

It’s the fact that Juliet died and she only ever sussed him.

I wanted to vote T-Pein since yesterday, so I will continue sussing him until he does something . So you’re saying that he’s like Luthon and stuck in his PM ? But who could he be, we know the restaurant is FB and Luthon is the announcer.

So now I can’t sus people other people sus? Are you for real lmao. I said exactly why I sus him and it’s not just his final boss claim.

It’s the fact that Juliet died and she only ever sussed him.

I wanted to vote T-Pein since yesterday, so I will continue sussing him until he does something . So you’re saying that he’s like Luthon and stuck in his PM ? But who could he be, we know the restaurant is FB and Luthon is the announcer.
Loool Jew liked my posted.

What I'm saying is they are still in the game. It means they cannot post

fuji and light u guys r the last 2 of my town pool remaining. if u guys turn out town too then i actually got 7 townies correct lmao

fuji looking like an indie tho but i like to have em around for now
I ain’t no indie, I read Nat saying I was on my sk meta which made 0 sense to me given that if I recall I only got sk once and it was in the MF game and if I recall I powerwolfed the hell out of it. Something I’m not really doing rn.

Im just burnt out and busy irl and I am taking Reborns advice to dial down the aggression. If
that makes you guys not town read me I don’t fucking care tbh.

I’m out, vote stays on Robin for now. Tag me if you need something and I’ll help but Ima be busy today.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I ain’t no indie, I read Nat saying I was on my sk meta which made 0 sense to me given that if I recall I only got sk once and it was in the MF game and if I recall I powerwolfed the hell out of it. Something I’m not really doing rn.

Im just burnt out and busy irl and I am taking Reborns advice to dial down the aggression. If
that makes you guys not town read me I don’t fucking care tbh.

I’m out, vote stays on Robin for now. Tag me if you need something and I’ll help but Ima be busy today.
lmao

this is no good

Status
Not open for further replies.