Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is RS relevant when Sanji defeated Yonji who had raidsuit and is also more physically enhanced than his siblings? RS is not a durability boost outside of the cape which was said to be the only defensive feature of the raidsuit

Sanji only uses the raidsuit for stealthy missions, not for his 1vs1
I'm talking about if Sanji wants to fight people who matter, not his little brother

yea and zoro utilizes that ability of enma alot in this fight.. i bet he'd be less fatigued id he were with Shusui.. but enma is indispensable when you consider his development
He been utilizing all of his swords. Like he dies in every fight. Last chapter he had Wado out i think. He does this in all his fights bro. He switches swords, sword styles etc...

Rogersbase will be hyped like always , Sawyer7mage will make a good review as always , Jay D. will give Zoro his respect and he will be happy for Kidd. KoL will get a heart attack, will talk bullshit and then he will post on Twitter a picture of Zoro and Kiku like a little child. :kayneshrug::suresure:
KoL just needs to accept when he's wrong. No need to die on a hill for Sanji of all people lol.

KoL will get a heart attack, will talk bullshit and then he will post on Twitter a picture of Zoro and Kiku like a little child.
I think he will ignore Zoro part, barely make any comment, but im sure he gonna hype the shit of Kaido and Big mom, I can already see it how he wank hakai after the chapter coming out. I wait for Zorofanboy review, going be insane.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
This is why I despise Enma. Now everything Zoro will achieve in the future wil be considered thanks to Enma and its Oden juice.

Giving Zoro Enma was Oda's wost decision ever for Zoro.
I thought so too. And the first roof chapters also indicated something like that.
But we seem to be past that. Oda is putting that "oden haki presence" BS aside since last chapter.
No mention of it so far in this one.

@Buusatan94 it seems like you beloved friend is back...
:ihaha:
Overall thanks god the new chapter comes out, proving Law haki was better then Vergo haki as we all call it out and no before you guys coming up with stuff like "it was CoC", Doffy had CoC and Law not, yet Law could teleport him and could use Mes, showing Law had greater haki then both Doffy and Law.

Doffy even call it, haki can block Law power and this chapter confirmed it. Sadly Vergo hakii was not enough for Law haki, neither Doffy was.
Breath of all things and haki makes more sense in laws case with vegro actually, and the scenario involves Yonkos more like he couldn't move them due to their haki, cutting ig is a different scenario.

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
@Buusatan94 it seems like you beloved friend is back...
:ihaha:
Overall thanks god the new chapter comes out, proving Law haki was better then Vergo haki as we all call it out and no before you guys coming up with stuff like "it was CoC", Doffy had CoC and Law not, yet Law could teleport him and could use Mes, showing Law had greater haki then both Doffy and Law.

Doffy even call it, haki can block Law power and this chapter confirmed it. Sadly Vergo hakii was not enough for Law haki, neither Doffy was.
I remember way back when I was saying Law's haki had surpassed Vergo's haki in that moment and people were saying that's headcanon. I am free :cheers::kizabat:

Status
Not open for further replies.