Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats just a separate view of the same thing.. there no where oda came out and said it is haki, its just your interpretation and my interpretation of the same thing... lets not generalize
Two wano samurai describe haki word for word with the same implication . How are you getting anything else from it? That shows that you lack reading comprehension. You seriously need to cut it out

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
feels like prets zoro
all bloody when he's done in a fight too.
Only top tiers can push Zoro to his limits.
:goyea:

Is 3 worlds Ragnarok above Thunder Bagua ?
Probably. It was used by Hybrid Kaido and references a King of Hell.

Luffy seems to have gotten his haki back so yeah the Supernova stalemated the Emperors for more than 10mins off-panel.
Luffy had his haki already in Chapter 1008. My interpretation of the fight was simply accurate.

I don't really understand why you place Luffy above Zoro. As far as I can tell, Zoro has the two best feats:
  • Hiryuu Kaen
    • Terrified two Yonkou
    • Caused Mama to warn Kaido to dodge
    • Cut off one of Onigashima's Horns
    • Mama commented that they had really underestimated Zoro
  • Blocking Hakai
    • Hakai was the ultimate attack of the Yonkou in their most powerful forns
    • Zoro held it back for a few seconds

I give Luffy his due, but I don't even understand how his feats so far trump those.

You can only truly comprehend how crazy Zoro's feats are when you consider how Zoro spent 90% of the first half of the fight protecting Luffy.

Is Zoro's performance indirect Mihawk and Shanks wank?

Mihawk, the WSS who forged a black blade. Who taught Zoro the "way of the sword". On the other hand Shanks, Mihawk's rival (even has the same birthday), he who stopped Kaido in his tracks and went to Marineford to stop the war of the greatest. He who Kaido considers one of the greatest among with Whitebeard, Roger, Xebec and Oden.

Mihawk and Shanks might as well be the top 2 at this point.

I don't really understand why you place Luffy above Zoro. As far as I can tell, Zoro has the two best feats:
  • Hiryuu Kaen
    • Terrified two Yonkou
  • Blocking Hakai

I give Luffy his due, but I don't even understand how his feats so far trump those.

You can only truly comprehend how crazy Zoro's feats are when you consider how Zoro spent 90% of the first half of the fight protecting Luffy.
Lol.:milaugh:

Is Zoro's performance indirect Mihawk and Shanks wank?

Mihawk, the WSS who forged a black blade. Who taught Zoro the "way of the sword". On the other hand Shanks, Mihawk's rival (even has the same birthday), he who stopped Kaido in his tracks and went to Marineford to stop the war of the greatest. He who Kaido considers one of the greatest among with Whitebeard, Roger, Xebec and Oden.

Mihawk and Shanks might as well be the top 2 at this point.

Anything Zoro does hypes Mihawk because Zoro has to be weaker than Mihawk at the start of their fight

This is why I despise Enma. Now everything Zoro will achieve in the future wil be considered thanks to Enma and its Oden juice.

Giving Zoro Enma was Oda's wost decision ever for Zoro.
That's not really an issue with Enma as much as it is an issue with how the fandom perceives it and how bad Oda is at explaining haki.

The sword draws out Zoro's haki forcibly which makes him stronger yes, but also takes more effort to control, it's like a less severe Gear fourth for Zoro. It simultaneously makes him stronger while also training him by forcing him to control his haki better.

Whoever says it's just Oden's haki is either just wanting to downplay Zoro or doesn't really understand the mechanics of the sword.

• Hiryuu Kaen
    • Terrified two Yonkou
  • Blocking Hakai

I'm not counting Luffy's feat so far for his general power level. It's just projection, I know he will do better at the end of the arc. It's how Oda write his fight, he doesn't show everything he has until we reach end of arc.
And I don't see what Zoro showed that was above Luffy so far.
He was mostly on defensive mode. And the Yonko weren't having him as their first target so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.