Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always knew Oda would find a way to counter broken devil fruits, but this "willpower/haki" is too strong for them to be shambled thing placed it on another level. At this point i won't be surprised if even Kuma's broken devil fruit was rendered ineffective due to haki. But i guess it explains why he can't beat top tiers
I guess this is how Roger countered Whitebeard's Devil Fruit. His CoC/ambition was greater. This is how Shanks as a one armed guy with a sword competes with monsters like Kaido. And this is how Luffy will fight Blackbeard, as his DF will be rendered useless. I thought of advanced CoC as being able to suppress DF abilities to a strong degree.

Presence in One Piece is Haki you troll. That’s how Obs Haki works it senses willpower soul emotions of someone. Next panel he says that sword is the source of that strange Haki = Oden’s presence you troll.
A sword cannot have someone’s presence, at least without Haki.
and in One Piexe the only link between a swordsman and his blade is Haki.
“Give me the panel” when the panel is literally on chapter 1002 and 1003 you’re a troll. Stop being a fodder.
Haki is the power that allows you to sense presence or spiritual energy, haki is not the spiritual energy itself. It's already been stated that the soul of a person can live on within a sword.

Next you somehow confused 'strange haki' for 'oden's haki'. The haki can be strange for various reasons, maybe because of the effect Enma is having on it, and how it's emanating from the sword like fire unlike with the other swords, ever considered that?

So it looks like you were all talk and couldn't find a single panel stating Zoro is using 'Oden's haki'.

Oda isn't the best at explaining haki but you should at least familiarise yourself with the basics so you don't get confused between 'haki' and 'spirit'/'presence'

His name hasn’t been mentioned once. Queen needed to look at the bounties to even know his position in the crew. Kaido barely cares about Luffy put him in a jail what’s up with you ? Zoro is not Oden. Why would Oden’s Haki presence come out of his swords v because holds Oden’s sword.
Lmfaoo as soon as luffy and zoro started going crazy everyone even the fodders where calling them worst generation and calling them by their epithets. Odens presence comes out his sword because of enma properties . It’s zoros haki . Dead men don’t have haki dude .

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
I guess this is how Roger countered Whitebeard's Devil Fruit. His CoC/ambition was greater. This is how Shanks as a one armed guy with a sword competes with monsters like Kaido. And this is how Luffy will fight Blackbeard, as his DF will be rendered useless. I thought of advanced CoC as being able to suppress DF abilities to a strong degree.
This is my headcanon but I think Luffy's DF awakening which makes the environment become rubber will offset BB's earthquakes :zorothink:

Status
Not open for further replies.