Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t make me cry :josad::josad::josad: let me dream
Before Aokiji showing up, I hope Greenbull get finally his shine and showing up.
Greenbull vs Big mom could be a great battle, the one having a most like a mystic zoan power with time based power while Big mom who is kinda based on Gaia. Battle of giants with Big mom pulling out more elbaf moves+cominate her homies, while Greenbull could show up in hybrid^^ Ofc both not using awakening(would Oda use later).

G

Gorosei Informer

OOOOOOOH THIS IS AWESOME! Ever since Punk Hazard happened, I've hoped Kaido is connected to there with that oni/similar symbol to Kaido there too! We obviously didn't see Kaido properly until Dressrosa but I always figured he'd be Oni related somehow due to Wano most likely being his arc (until it was confirmed Wano was his arc ofc).

Marco the OP Theorist had a great theory on him being the "Mewtwo" of OP and this talk of clowning....
:rolaugh::vistalaugh:
lol I mean cloning ofc in OP recently, I do wonder if Kaido could be an attempted clone of Oars and that's why he seems to be similar to Oars but looks so different too. My theory was that he might be half giant half human or even a chimera of ancient giants (oni tribe especially like Oars) along with fishmen, dragons and other powerful beasts, this was all before recent reveals ofc.

Also on that note about Marco OPT, I also liked his theory about Onigashima originating from Punk Hazard and I have a similar possibility to this idea if this one is not true either:

Just give us Kaido's backstory already Oda! Even if it's without showing Rocks Pirates and Xebec yet! But preferably with them too ofc!

:pepemy::kaidowhat:

Before Aokiji showing up, I hope Greenbull get finally his shine and showing up.
Greenbull vs Big mom could be a great battle, the one having a most like a mystic zoan power with time based power while Big mom who is kinda based on Gaia. Battle of giants with Big mom pulling out more elbaf moves+cominate her homies, while Greenbull could show up in hybrid^^ Ofc both not using awakening(would Oda use later).
That would be epic, though it's also possible that Greenbull is a plant man mythical zoan.

Status
Not open for further replies.