Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before Aokiji showing up, I hope Greenbull get finally his shine and showing up.
Greenbull vs Big mom could be a great battle, the one having a most like a mystic zoan power with time based power while Big mom who is kinda based on Gaia. Battle of giants with Big mom pulling out more elbaf moves+cominate her homies, while Greenbull could show up in hybrid^^ Ofc both not using awakening(would Oda use later).
I want to see Smoothie, Compote, Daifuku, Galette and Mont d'Or's kicking many marines' asses.

What’s with all this Zoro talk ? 😁.

kuinas will ? When was that stated and how does a 9 year old Haki matter ? You’re a troll. Didn't I say to you you clowns not @‘me again ? Are you deaf you good joke ?
Post automatically merged:

You’re the one that should keep crying the onyl tears we have here is of dying of laughter kid.
Haki? When was it stated that haki is passed on in blades? Put up or shut up

i think what people meant is that hakai is the strongest attack in the verse due to the power of BM and Kaido combined, doesnt necessarily mean it was Kaido and BM strongest attack individually. If let's say Kaido and BM contributed 60% of their strength, respectively, it adds up to 120% which is 20% above the strongest attack top tier could achieve
What if Kaido's individual strongest attack can match Hakai?

Status
Not open for further replies.