Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Hmm makes little sense that Midnight is not being voted up here. As I said a townie surviving a lynch is too broken probably, scums would have to bend over backwards in order to win. And why did no vig shoot him, why would scum transport Midnight if Midnight was town for example, little little little chance. They would let him be killed as a townie.

Independently from what or not Gambit may be aligned like.

If Gambit is not scum I think Midnight and Light could be part of the same team, notice how they voted Gambit in this phase, and possibly Rej. A survivor is meant to be Neutral party between Mafia and Town, what's the point to find out abilities and roles.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Hmm makes little sense that Midnight is not being voted up here. As I said a townie surviving a lynch is too broken probably, scums would have to bend over backwards in order to win. And why did no vig shoot him, why would scum transport Midnight if Midnight was town for example, little little little chance. They would let him be killed as a townie.

Independently from what or not Gambit may be aligned like.

If Gambit is not scum I think Midnight and Light could be part of the same team, notice how they voted Gambit in this phase, and possibly Rej. A survivor is meant to be Neutral party between Mafia and Town, what's the point to find out abilities and roles.
This game is flavour fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.