T

The Penguin

No he cant. Oden clearly says hes going back to wano to open the borders with his scabbards. Why would he leave one behind.
Well, maybe because Oden was overconfident that he could still do it with 8 men?

Oden is a free man with a free spirit and I don't think that he would retain Scopper if he doesn't want to stay...

So here can start the plot for a missing "Denjiro" because maybe he even didn't noticed about Oden's death or simply he felt guilty for abandon him to death.
Post automatically merged:

This straight "Thing" on his left upperbody? Looks more like an arm then hair... And even if this would be Hair, it still Looks different then Scoppers.
I said that he could have it this way during this time.

Characters style can change a bit over time.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Well, maybe because Oden was overconfident that he could still do it with 8 men?

Oden is a free man with a free spirit and I don't think that he would retain Scopper if he doesn't want to stay...

So here can start the plot for a missing "Denjiro" because maybe he even didn't noticed about Oden's death or simply he felt guilty for abandon him to death.
So why didnt he even acknowledge scopper as denjiro when he said goodbye to the roger crew

T

The Penguin

So that can Change, but a few muscles cant?

Dude...

There is absolutely 0 evidence about Scopper=Denjiro. Nothing matches, absolutely nothing, except his glasses, which seem to be pretty common.
We have seen it in One Piece world dude... if you still doesn't want to approve it, then it's fine but facts are facts.

For example, Whitebeard: He always had a muscular and strong body since he was a teen/adult man BUT he also had long and blonde hair while he was relative young then... plofff, he got bald!

It's ok dude, Denjiro is Koshiro xDD

T

The Penguin

And why would he hide that from the roger pirates who knew about wano and even offered to help open it. You have no points at all. The manga proves its not scopper
What? Where it says he hide his real name to Roger pirates?

Lol you dudes... are amazing!

He hides his name to enemies, that's all but as you have to understand, Roger's crew or whatever other allies be they can't say his true name for security... this is basic if you doesn't want to be discovered.

Never know when you can get spied.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What? Where it says he hide his real name to Roger pirates?

Lol you dudes... are amazing!

He hides his name to enemies, that's all but as you have to understand, Roger's crew or whatever other allies be they can't say his true name for security... this is basic if you doesn't want to be discovered.

Never know when you can get spied.
Which goes back to why wouldn't oden say goodbye to denjiro when he said goodbye he interacted with everyone apart from scopper who was treated like a back ground character. Which oden wouldnt do to someone he grew up with.

T

The Penguin

Which goes back to why wouldn't oden say goodbye to denjiro when he said goodbye he interacted with everyone apart from scopper who was treated like a back ground character. Which oden wouldnt do to someone he grew up with.
This is Oda's style... maybe he is hidding dialogues to not discover to us Denjiro/Scopper Gaban.

M

MD Zolo

Help a fella out here! Don't make my claims false.

T

The Penguin

just wait for my boy scooper gaban to show up and train luffy more then rayleigh did it, he will teach him advanced coc and awakening.:steef:
I hope that when he makes his apparition he doesn't train Luffy or other Strawhats.

But it would be dope if he trains Eustass Kid (Luffy's Supernova nemesis). I don't know how but... hey, it's a thing and it's different.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
We have seen it in One Piece world dude... if you still doesn't want to approve it, then it's fine but facts are facts.

For example, Whitebeard: He always had a muscular and strong body since he was a teen/adult man BUT he also had long and blonde hair while he was relative young then... plofff, he got bald!

It's ok dude, Denjiro is Koshiro xDD
At least it makes more sense then Scopper, which is strangely someone in every damn arc of one Piece. Everytime someone sees Scopper anywhere.

And then the appearance changes is also proven inside the Manga, if we take BM, or Hyoguro... so your "Facts" are no Facts, just something you want to see there.

And yes, Denjiro = Koushirou is at least a theory based on Facts, based on Panels and based on a senseful plot. Nothing pulled out of the air with nothing in Hand, besides completely common glasses.